THE REAL chapter 8 ( FINALLLLLYYY!!!!) (took forever)

MASKY'S POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning I text aubrey hoping that she wont freak out that I got her number because someone from school happened to have her number, I had to threaten to kill the guy to get it, but I was also a little jealous that he had her number and I didn't want him telling people what I looked like.

I mean, I don't even have my mask and I also threatened to kill the guy... I didn't need people to ruin my half normal life.. (some what half normal) so I stabbed him afterward, more than 8 times... once I got her number in MY phone and deleted the one on his, I waited.

I couldn't wait anymore as people started walking passed me... I can't stand it when people look at my face! It scares me! I have ophthalmophobia... okay? Plus I realllllyyy want to see Aubrey... I texted her and waited for her reply.. which to me, felt like HOURS! When it was only like a few minuites.

When she replied, I freaked out, I was like, YAY!!! My heart skipped a beat and then started to beat in joy. She didn't think I was a freak for having her number, without getting it from her. I was getting annoyed with all the people staring at me, I decided to go straight to her place RIGHT AWAY .

After letting "DAD" know that I had to go get my mask from someone I liked, he let me go get it. He was also excited that I like someone since I'm usually so focused on work that he gives me. That being said, I went straight to aubrey's house trying to stay away from people who stare...

I walked to her front door and hesitated... maybe I came here to quickly... welllll, here it goes. I knock on the front door and waited. I suppose that Aubrey's mother was the one who opened the door. Her mother smiles, and I kind of freak out because she's staring at me.

"Uhhh h-hi, I'm sorry for comming this early, but I gave something to Aubrey to barrow and I kind of need it back now." Aubrey's mom nods and says "one second." I stood there a little awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorryyyyy this is it for know... i will update more on this chapter later... my dad is home!!! DX oh nooooo~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sooooo i put a youtube link on the side of this page ^~^ it's for jeff :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aubrey's mom turns her head "Aubrey!" Aubrey doesn't answer back...I start to panic.. what happened!? Where is she!? I stop panicing when I heard her yell from upstairs "Yeah let him in." I sigh out loud relief swept over me.

Her mom looked over at me " So... what's you're name kid?" lifting up her eyebrow questioningly. That where Aubrey got that habbit :3 haha. Her mother takes a sip of her coffe looking at me. " oh! uh, sorry, my name's... Maxy." I shake her hand.

Aubrey's mom took another sip and said "okay, maxy... she's upstairs second door on the right." I walk upstairs thinking what should I do when I see Aubrey, hug her? no.. It's to soon for that.. I also feel bad about the whole killing thing....

I just want to see her beautiful green eyes. well, actually they kinda look more opal than green, but lets just go with green. oh and her amazing smile that makes my heart pound like crazy. she's just sooo cute! ~>-<~ lol.

I walk in and immediately notice that she is only covered with a towel. (bloody nose scene) I also notice that the towel is tightly wrapped but slightly loose around her body >-> hehehe (mentally slaps myself) stop thinking thisssss!!!!

Oh my god no! no more bloody noses!!! I mentally think to myself as I lift up my head to prevent it. She turns even more towards me and it totally made me freak out. I could see the tops of her boobs as she tried to pull the towel up more.

"oh, sorry." I say after trying to not look for some time now but un able to avert my eyes. I start backing out of the room afraid she was going to get pissed off, but what supprized me is when she said "Oh, no it's fine! I'm covered right?"

I check her out again and say nervously " uhhh... .yeahh.... you're na... fine you're fine. Do you still have my mask?" I say still checking her out. Secreatly wishing she wasn't covered, but glad she was. Then she said something kinda hot...

"Yeah I do, why don't you come over here and take it from me? >:D " I couldn't help, but keep thinking those forbidden thoughts. no masky no! I raised my eyebrow as she hid my mask behind her back. Right when I was trying to decide what to do a girl started to knock on the window.

>:c hmph. GIrl you're a life saver! aslo I'm MAD you messed up this little moment! XD Aubrey pulls my mask close up to her chest to keep it hidden from the girl. Oh my god, I'm going to die with no regrets! She walks over to the window and opens it.

Nooooooo don't open it! Argh! I need some cheesecake :c The girl at the window automatically looks at me like I'm a pervert. I gave her a look like .... What?.... "Hey. who is this..?" the girl says to Aubrey pretending I don't exist... seriously/// im a fucking killer... and you ignore me... (face palm)

Aubrey looks over at me and I can't help, but smile a goofy grin. Awwww! She ignored her friend to look at me! XD yay! "My name is Maxy." I say for Aubrey. Her friend finally looks at me and smiles. "I'm Savannah, but you can call me Savi." wow she's not that bad looking.

Aubrey must see something in this person to be her friend.. "I'm Aubrey's BFF, who are you to her?" uh hmmm her admirerer/ stalker.. lol "Uh, I guess we are friends. I met her yesterday." In truth I have been trying to talk to her for a few weeks, but never got up the nerve to.

Also in a way we kinda went on a date though... wait.. was it a date? I snap out of my daze and say "uh, Aubrey I should go." I look down at the ground and I felt the presence of my mask being swung back and forth hovering above my head.

I look up to see Aubrey giving me a full view of her chest since she bent over to look at my face. OH god!!! Bloody nose! Then to top it all off she pushed up her boobs with her arm. yep, Im dead, no regrets. I look at her expression, big puppy dog eyes. DAMMIT. Why does she have to be so damn hot and cute at the same time!?!!!!

How is that even possible!? Aparently it was. "Aweeee! Come on! can't you stay a little bit longer?" ... oh my god, I want to, but I can't I want to do so many things to her! MER! holdback! down boy! "Uh, yeah... I'm sorry, but I can't stay, If I don't get back after I get "that" my dad will kill me."

Then she caught me with some cleverness. She said "Oh! so if "someone" "somehow" got your mask... and it took a while to get it back... you won't get in trouble?" HAHA that's clever "haha nice try. my dad knows EVERYTHING so it's kinda impossible to lie to him :1 "

She pouts and hangs her head in defeat. She hold out my mask "Okay, just go." those words made me sad. what if i did stay? ... no, no I can't do that... I take the mask from her and stumbled a few steps backward as she looks up at me with sad eyes.

I'M SORRY! FORGIVE ME!!!! I suddenly hug her. What!? what am I doing!? shit! what if she freaks out I'm touching her! also she's only wearing a towel (///_////) uhhh..."Thanks for giving me my mask back.. I'll see you later okay?"

I want to see her later. To my suprize she hugged me back! SCORE! "Okay." she says happily. YAY. she DOES want to see me again! best day evar!!! I leave saying bye and I walk downstairs and think... I wonder if she still remembers that she's in that towel...

She waves bye, so apparently not... I wave back and leave. A Few hours later...