He/You Caught You/Her Cutting

Girls

*Tara Knowles*You walked in on Tara sitting on the floor crying and cutting herself you yanked it out of her hands screaming at her asking if she was fucking crazy all she said was that she was trying to make the pain go away.

*Cherry*Cherry would never cut

*Lyla*You caught Lyla cutting in your dorm room bathroom the next morning because you both had stayed the night there instead of driving home because you were both to drunk to drive.{You Pov}Sighing i stood and walked towards the bathroom opening it just to say"Lyla what the fuck stop it"yanking the razor blade out of her grip she says"i'm sorry Sabrina i wasn't think i know it was stupid i just wondered how it felt if it actually took the pain away but it doesn't"crying into my shoulder while carried her into the bed room sitting her on it grabbing my first aid kit and cleaning the cuts before wrapping them up kissing her wrapped wrists saying"don't ever do this again"

*Kerrianne Telford*Kerrianne would never do anything stupid like that like ever

*Ima*Ima wouldn't ever cut

Guys

*Jax Teller*Jax walked in on you cutting in the middle of your guys bathroom floor crying to yourself.{Jax Pov}I groaned standing and stretching before heading towards the bathroom knocking i hear Sabrina saying"just a minute Jax"but hearing crying i frown opening the door and froze not believing the sight before me my old lady crying cutting her wrist once i snapped out of my thoughts i walked over yanking the blade out of her grip saying"why Sabrina this is stupid"she cried harder saying"im sorry Jax it's Tara she got to me again saying i needed to kill myself"i frowned thinking'fucking Tara always Tara she will needs to go'before picking her up and sitting her on our bathroom sink pulling out our first aid kit taking out the alcohal wipes and bandages. As i started wiping the blood off she whimpered and tried pulling away i sighed saying"stay still please darling"she nodded biting her lip letting me finish wiping away all the blood and wrap her wrist up i bit my lip laying my hands on either side of her sitting form staring into her eyes saying"don't ever do this again promise me darling"she nodded saying"I promise i won't do this ever again Jax trust me it fucking hurt like hell"wrapping her unhurt arm around my neck leaning in kissing me who smirked kissing back but when i tried taking it further Alicia and Abel ran in saying"mommy daddy we hungry"making us both laugh at our four and two year old{Alicia's now four and Abel's two well Alicia was actually holding Abel's little hand so he wouldn't fall while running}.

*Juice Ortiz*Walking into your shared apartment Juice shouts"BABE I'M HOME WITH DINNER"walking into the kitchen not knowing you were cutting and crying in the bedroom.{Juice Pov}I frowned when i didn't hear Sabrina's footsteps or her voice i walked out of the kitchen and down the hall towards our bedroom freezing hearing crying i started to worry thinking somethings wrong i opened our bedroom door and froze watching the love of life cut her wrist staring at the blood like she loved the color or something. I ran over knocking it out of her hand grabbing her face saying"are you fucking crazy Sabrina"she started crying again saying"Juice i'm sorry i thought it would make all of the pain go away but i was wrong"crying harder i picked her up and walked into our bathroom sitting her on the sink pulling out the first aid kit taking out the alcohol and bandiages sighing knowing it's going to burn like crazy when i pour the alcohol on her cuts. Biting my lip grabbed her right wrist putting it over the sink and taking a deep breath before pouring the alcohol on it she started moving around whimper and crying asking me to stop that it hurt i felt guilty but if i didn't do it then the cuts would get infected i say"almost done and done"making her sigh in relief i put it back into the cabnet before grabbing her wrist once again wiping away the blood and wrapping it up nice and tightly so the bandiages wouldn't fall off. Glancing up i stared at my frowning and sniffling girlfriend i grabbed her face wiping away the tears with my thumbs kissing her whispering"don't ever do this again please promise me Sabrina i can't lose you"my voice cracking tears blurrying my vision of the thought of finding her bleeding out if it ever happened again she says"i promise Juice it's okay i'm not going anywhere i would never leave you alone i promise"i nodded saying"i know i love you"she smiled saying"i love you to"hugging my neck while i put my hands on her hips making sure she doesn't fall off the sink.

*Happy Lowman*Happy didn't actually catch you cutting he find the cuts on your arms one night when you were sleeping.{Happy Pov}Sighing i glanced over at my peaceful sleeping girlfriend smiling but frown noticing something different about her wrist i grabbed it and pulled up the sleeve tears in my eyes noticing the cut marks on her arm Sabrina's been cutting. Sabrina woke up saying"Happy stop looking"trying to pull her arm away from my grip but i tightened it saying"no Sabrina why would you do this to your self just why do you really wanna leave me"she frowned saying"no Happy i don't it was a stupid mistake i promise i stopped a few days ago i want ever do it again i knew if i continued then i would probably be dead"i sighed saying"Thank god you stupid i can't lose you"kissing her wrist.

*Tig Trager*{Tig Pov}Waking up i noticed Sabrina was asleep in my arms i stood walking towards the bathroom fixing to knock but froze hearing crying and whispering. I grabbed onto the handle turning and opening it just to find my girlfriend cutting herself i ran over yanking the blade out of her grip saying"why Sabrina why"sighing wondering why she would do this to herself. She cried harder saying"i'm sorry Tig i don't know why i did it i was just being a stupid person"i cleaned her cuts and wrapped up her wrist before kissing her.

*Chibs Telford*Chibs didn't catch you cutting he actually saw the cut on your arms stomach and thighs one night while you were fixing to take a shower he decided to join you.{Chibs Pov}Walking into the bathroom i froze noticing the cut marks on Sabrina arms stomach and thighs i knew she was harming herself i say"why Sabrina"in a hurt and confused tone making her snap her head up saying"Chibs i'm sorry but the girls at college have been giving me a hard time okay i just wanted the pain to go away"tears running down her face. I walked over laying my hands on her hips saying"Sabrina lass don't listen too what they say okay their just jealous that your dating a son and just never do this again because i don't want to find you dead"she nodded saying"i won't let's take a shower"i chuckled while getting out of my clothes stepping in after her she turned and staring into my eyes.{You Pov}I wrapped my arms around Chibs neck loving the feeling of the water running down my back and kissed him hard he deepened the kiss whispering"jump"i jumped wrapping my legs around his waist while he pinned me against the wall kissing up and down my neck making my eyes roll to the back of my head moaning softly. Feeling his hard member against my thigh i moved one of my hands between our bodies grabbing his dick and aiming it at my entrance he thrusted in making me moan loudly loving the feeling of his huge dick stretching my walls. He pounded away inside my pussy my back being pounded into the wall as he did so it hurt but then again i love'd pain.

*Kip*You wouldn't ever cut like ever

*Esai Alvarez*never would cut

*Opie Winston*wouldn't cut because you don't wanna leave Opie your family or the kids