He/She's Jealous

Girls

*Tara Knowles*Tara got super jealous that you have been going to cara cara more and more each day seeing all of those naked pornstars make movies it sickened her. One night you told her that they did a high school sex movie and that you loved the idea of a school girl so the very next day she went to the mall and bought a school girl outfit cause of her jealous to make you horny.{Tara Pov}Buttoning up the school button up shirt leaving a few buttons undone showing my new victorious secret lingerie bra before pulling up the shortish school skirt i have ever seen or wore zipping the side up smirking staring my self up and down in the mirror. Hearing Sabrina's harley pulling up into the driveway i hid the school girl outfit under my rob walking down stairs smiling widely feeling a little nervous cause i've never done anything like this no roleplaying either. Sabrina walked in smiling saying"hey babe"shutting and locking the door throwing her keys on the table and cut on the hanger moving over kissing me who says"hey baby i have a surprise for you"she says"Oh yea"smiling wider i say"yes baby come on"grabbing her hand pulling her up the stairs into our room pushing her onto the bed breathing in and out slowly thinking' you can do this Tara come on just like Lyla showed you'undoing the rob i pulled it slowly down my body until it hit the floor and stepped over it saying"you like"spinning around in the outfit i noticed Sabrina staring at me a lustful look in those gorgeous icy blue eyes of hers. She says"fuck i do babe"i climb onto her lap straddling her waist whispering"take me Ms.Teller i've been a very bad girl"into her ear she says"ms.knowles what did you do"in a turned on tone i say"i played with myself thinking about you and your hands on my body i'm so wet just thinking about it"I squealed feeling myself being flipped and pinned against the bed she undone every single button kissing down my neck top of my tits down my stomach getting down on her knees pulling off my panties biting her lip rubbing my clit with one hand making me moan softly she says"fuck babe you really have been a very bad girl"sneaking her head under my skirt licking my clit i moaned louder gripping her hair with both hands my hips moving up and down her tongue loving the pleasure it gave me she slid three fingers in and out of my tight wet warm throbbing pussy my moans grew louder and louder each other thrust feeling closer and closer until boom i exploded into her mouth and on her fingers she pulled her head and hand away from my pussy standing licking her lips and sucking off the cum from her fingers saying"damn baby you taste so fucking sweet".

*Cherry*Cherry doesn't get jealous either because she trust you

*Lyla*Lyla got jealous noticing how much Ima and you were spending she trust that you wouldn't ever cheat ever again she knew that but it didn't keep her from being so fucking jealous of Ima right now. Lyla confessed that she was jealous of how much time and attention you gave Ima let's just say she learned how much you loved her she loved being ate out and fuck'ed by you who said you were making love not fucking.

*Kerrianne Telford*Kerrianne got jealous of how close you and Tara was she knew Tara was Jax's old lady but it didn't stop her from being jealous because Tara was gorgeous.{Kerrianne Pov}Hearing Sabrina talk about how much fun she had with Tara today made me roll my eyes saying"god we get it Sabrina Tara's fun"standing and storming off leaving her and my parents shocked confused forms behind heading into her old dorm room looking myself over in the mirror. I heard Sabrina's foot steps and sighed knowing she's coming to find out what's wrong with me she walked in shutting the door moving over wrapping her arms around my waist staring in the mirror saying"baby girl what's wrong"kissing my naked shoulder i bit my lip glancing up saying"i'm jealous of Tara okay i'm afraid your going to leave me for someone like her someone gorgeous". Sabrina spun me around in her arms grabbing my face staring me in the eyes saying"I don't ever wanna hear that come out of your mouth ever again Kerrianne Telford cause the only gorgeous girl i want is standing in front of me has my crow on her wrist you are the most gorgeous and perfect girl i've ever loved or met Kerri don't think i'd ever leave you for someone like Tara because it would never happened here let me show you how much i love you"pulling my shirt off my blushing and wide eyed form realizing what she mean't by show me how much she loved me she pulling my skirt down i stepped out of it. she made me lay on the bed before kissing from my lips down my neck breast down my stomach{by the way you had also taken off her bra leaving her only in her panties}stopping at the waist band of my panties grabbing hold to the sides pulling them down my legs throwing them behind her head before spreading my legs staying on her knees as she moved her hand touching my clit with one of her fingers i moaned into my hand feeling the movement of her finger being rubbed against my clit my pot got wetter and wetter from being played with. She slid a finger inside me making me moan loving the feeling of something being pushed into my hole but before she moved in and out she flicked her tongue against my clit while thrusting her fingers in and out of me i kept one hand over my mouth not wanting my parents or any of the sons to hear my moans cause that would be so embarrassing...{You can imagine whatever else you want to}

*Ima*Yea she got jealous of how close you and Lyla are but didn't show it cause she didn't want you angry with her like the time she got jealous and punched Tara.

Guys

*Jax Teller*Jax got jealous of your close flirty and touchy friendship with Juice he tried not showing that he was jealous but one night Juice went to find he had slapped your ass saying something dirty not realizing Jax heard until he stormed over glaring him down saying"we gotta go Juice"picking up your smirking and amused form knowing he was jealous that Juice did and said what he said. Once in his old dorm room after locking the door Jax slammed you against the wall saying"your mine Sabrina not Juice's he shouldn't be touching or talking to you like that i'm the only one who can do and say those dirty things"demanding and jealously into your ear gripping your waist tightly you moaned feeling his lips against your neck you felt yourself getting wet from the demanding and jealousy in Jax's voice you loved demanding and jealous guys that's so much more hotter. Jax pulled off his cut and shirt being you pinned against the wall as he undone his belt and pants pulling them and his boxers down he grabbed hold on to your panties pulling them down your waist putting you down as they fell the rest the way down your legs onto the floor before picking you back up you once again pinned against the wall in only your short dress no panties or bra{you didn't even wear a bra tonight}. Jax teased your clit by rubbing his tip up and down your slit making you moaned softly into his ear. When he knew you were wet enough he aimed and slammed his dick all the way inside you without any warning making you moan louder eyes rolling to the back of your feeling a little pain but loved it anyway he continued slamming in and out your back hitting the way behind you harder he didn't even care enough to put on a condom because he was to fucking jealous to anyway. As he thrust got more rougher and harder you felt your some coming closer and closer until boom you exploded all over his unprotected dick but that didn't stop him he just continued pounding away in your pussy not caring that you were feeling sensitive at the moment cause he so deep inside you feeling closer and closer until boom he exploded his sperm inside your unprotected pussy. He caught your weak form when he put you back on your feet.

*Juice Ortiz*Juice got jealous when he found you laughing with Jax yea Jax had Tara but it didn't stop Juice's jealousy he didn't like how Jax made you laugh blush or touch your thigh.{Juice Pov}Glaring over at the corner of the room i sighed feeling jealousy building it self up in my body from how Jax was making Sabrina laugh and blush i tried controlling myself but seeing him lay his hand on her thigh i stormed over picking a giggling and smirking Sabrina up caring her into the dorm room shutting and locking the door sitting her down on the bed she continued giggling that was when i realize she was high i say"are you high"she says"yes Juice and your jealous of Jax"in a honest and teasing tone making me sigh rubbing my face sitting down beside her saying"yes i am i know he has Tara but it still makes me worried that you'll leave me for someone like him". Sabrina stopped giggling and sat on my lap facing me saying"don't ever say that because i would never leave you Juan Carlos Ortiz i fucking love you why would i move on to someone else when i have the most sexist and baddest boyfriend around"making me blush smile and laugh knowing she's serious when she said that.

*Happy Lowman*Happy's is just like Jax's but more demanding and domance he doesn't like you being close with Juice because of him being your ex boyfriend but you keep telling him that Juice doesn't mean anything more then a friend to you now Happy knows that it just makes his blood boil thinking you've leave him for someone closer to your age like Juice.

*Tig Trager*Yea Tig gets jealous a lot actually more then you would think he just has insecure thoughts like how you might realize he's to old for you and leave him for someone like Juice or Jax but you keep telling him that you didn't care about how old he was that you wanted and loved him that he gave you a son.

*Chibs Telford*Chibs got so fucking jealous of how close Juice and you are that you realized what was wrong with him you felt bad that he thought you would ever leave him for Juice or someone like Juice and more closer to your age. You gave Chibs the best night of his life telling him he was the only one for you and yea you gave him the best blow job ever before letting him fuck you how ever he wanted that's when he knew you only loved him no matter how old he was or got.

*Kip*Kip hasn't got jealous since what happened with Juice that one time

*Esai Alvarez*Esai had gotten jealous ever since you two started dating so you never get surprised or shocked when he picks you up and carries you into his room to fuck you roughly.

*Opie Winston*Opie got super jealous when you said Juice and you went to the movies and saw a new movie you guys have been bonding over just to find out most of the scenes were sex ones Opie didn't like it so he fuck'ed up so rough and hard that you couldn't work straight for three weeks.