Your First Thought About Them

Girls

*Tara Knowles*{You Pov}'God Tara has gotten more gorgeous over the last 6 years i had missed her so fucking much now she's finally back but as a doctor'

*Cherry*{You Pov}'Fuck Happy fuck'ed me hard and rough last night man i can't harely walk but hey it was so fucking worth it ugh dad is crazy sometimes Cherry is gorgeous'

*Lyla*{You Pov}'Man i haven't seen Lyla in like two almost three years now here she is as a pornstar fuck she is gorgeous and sexy as ever'

*Kerriane Telford*{You Pov}'Kerrianne Telford is the girl of my dreams man i can't stop thinking about Chibs daughter i hope he doesn't kill me when he fines out how i feel about her'

Guys

*Jax Teller*{You Pov}'Fuck Jackson Teller has gotten more fucking sexy and handsome as ever fuck i think my crush is coming back and getting bigger this time god i hope not'

*Juice Ortiz*{You Pov}'Juice has became the greatest and bestest best friend i could of ever asked for but i've been realizing how handsome and sexy he has became'

*Happy Lowman*{You Pov}'Happy Lowman fuck i finally met the famous Happy Lowman he is the killer of the sons damn he's more sexier in person yea i have Juice but i might switch up for an older man who could be my Papi{Insert winky face}'

*Tig Trager*{You Pov}'Damn Tiggy can be my papi it's been three years since we met now i finally realize my daddy issues is getting the best of me i mean i have sex dreams about either Chibs or Tig mostly Tig'

*Chibs Telford*{You Pov}'Damn Papi he is a hot older Scottish man named Chibs well that's his nickname yea i have daddy issues'

*Kip*{You Pov}'Kip is fucking great man he's the shyish and nicest prospect that has ever been in the sons beside Juice of course but still he's so cute and adorable'

*Esai Alvarez*{You Pov}'It's been a year since Esai saved my life and killed Nico i like Esai Alvarez even tho he's the enemy of the sons'