He/You Ask You/Her Out

Girls

*Tara Knowles*You asked Tara out three months after realizing you were in love with her your mother Gemma didn't like and still doesn't but she knows if she says anything or does anything to Tara that you'll be angry with her and would stop coming around so she kept her mouth shut.

*Cherry*You asked Cherry out one night outside of the soa's club house she was surprised and shocked but jumped into your arms kissing you hard whispering"yes Sabrina Trager"against your lips while her arms were wrapped tightly around your neck and your hands were holding her thighs tightly as she had wrapped her legs around your waist when she jumped into your arms.

*Lyla*You asked Lyla out two days after she realized her feelings for you who had realized yours a week before she did but anyway she was happy and glad you asked her out cause she was thinking about asking you out also.

*Kerrianne Telford*You asked Kerrianne out after getting a smiling and happy Chibs blessing let's just say she was excited and cried in happiness cause she was fixing to ask you out if you didn't.

Guys

*Jax Teller*{Jax Pov}Hearing Alicia saying"Jaxie"i smiled turning and bending down hugging the little 2 year old before picking her up watching Sabrina talk on the phone saying"yea Marcus she'll be there i promise i know love you guys to bye Alicia say bye to papa"putting the phone against Alicia's ear Alicia giggled saying"bye bye papa lwve you"Sabrina hung up the phone sitting down rubbing her wrists i say"what was that all about"feeding Alicia some cookies ma made us all. Sabrina sighed glancing over and groaned saying"Jax seriously Alicia stop eating the cookies and go to grandma Gem"Alicia pouted saying"no moma me stay with Jaxie and you me don't wanna leave"almost in tears i say"hey your not leaving us okay grandma Gem is right over there baby girl"she says"ok Jaxie"kissing my cheek before climb down out of my lap running over towards ma who smiled picking her up. I say"so tell me"Sabrina says"Um Marcus wants Alicia for the week to let me get Gio's stuff out without her seeing his pictures cause when she sees them i know she'll cry wanting her daddy Jax the other night when i put her to bed she asked me if her daddy was an angel and if i was going to be one soon i told her he was an angel but i wouldn't be for a long time she's afriad of losing me i don't know what to do she's 2 years old already losing a daddy i need help she needs a daddy she asks about him when she sees other kids with their mommies and daddies"in tears i frowned biting my lip glancing over towards Alicia and my ma before saying"Sabrina come here"she stood walking over sitting on my lap laying against my chest making me smile a little before saying"i know Gio died two months ago but will you be my old lady i love you Sabrina and i love Alicia like a daughter i need you both with me and Abel"she straightened her self up wrapping her arm around my neck turning slightly saying"Jax yes i'll be your old lady but when you go on runs and think about sleeping with some slut text or call me cause i will kill anyone who touches you"in a serious and demanding tone making me chuckle saying"okay deal"grabbing her waist kissing her she smiled kissing back.

*Juice Ortiz*Juice asked you out the same night he realized his feelings for you.

*Happy Lowman*One night Happy just walked up hugging you from behind kissing your neck whispering"mine"in your ear growling a little making Kip and Juice walk away leaving you two alone you turned in his arms wrapping yours around his neck saying"finally Happy"leaning up kissing him as he kissed back he picked you up sitting you on the pool table slipping between your legs moving his lips towards your naked neck kissing up and down making you moan softly gripping his neck.

*Tig Trager*Tig asked you out a few days after realizing he was in love with you.{Tig Pov}After getting Happy's premission to date Sabrina i grabbed and pulled her outside of the club house making her say"what is it Tiggy i was having fun"in a annoyed and angry tone i say"be my old lady Sabrina Rosita Lowman"in a confident and serious tone making her snap her head staring at me with a surprised disbelieve and loving look opening her mouth saying"Alexander Trager i will be yours but i swear if you ever fuck a slut i'll cut your dick off and beat the slut i mean you can do what you want on runs just not in charming"in a dangerous serious and demanding tone scarying me cause she sounds just like Happy fuck i smirked saying"i would never ever cheat on you especially cause of Happy and you both"grabbing her waist making her wrap her arms around my neck as we stared into each others eyes but as we were leaning in Happy interuptted saying"guys no kissing Tig i swear"in a warning and demanding tone i say"okay"in a scared and knowing tone but stood shocked and wide eyed cause Sabrina kissed me before walking back into the club house winking at us saying"have fun boys don't hurt him to much Happy"laughing a little while i begged her to stay with us.

*Chibs Telford*{Chibs Pov}Watching Sabrina walk into the club house dressed in a crop top short-shorts leather jacket{with the Mayans symbol/ the name Mayan's princess}and Jordans her hair in a messy bon without no make up god she's even more gorgeous without make up a natural beauty but what i didn't realize was that she was walking towards me until i heard her gorgeous voice saying"hey Chibs i know i'm sexy and all but papi everyone's staring"patting my chest making me blink and shake my head noticing she was right everyone was staring watching us talking god some people are nosey as fuck. She says"i was wondering do you wanna have lunch with me before i go back to work at cara cara"in a wondering and hoping tone i say"ya sure lass let's go"she smiled saying"oh thank god"before walking towards and out of the club house leaving me smiling to myself before following out behind her she got on her bike before i say"wait Cara cara you work there as what"she smirked saying"yea i do and i'm actually one of the new pornstars"making me stare at her shocked and wide eyed saying"does your dad know"she says"Oh yea he does but don't worry i only do the lesbian sex scenes"i say"nice"getting on my bike we went to the dinner and ate laughing about what Tig did the other day her telling me about her day about how she punched and broke a guys nose cause he slapped her ass i told her about my day and about the job us sons have tonight. Before we left the parking lot of the dinner i say"Sabrina lass be my old lady"in a surprised and shocked tone wondering why i let that come out of my mouth but she smiled saying"yea i'd love to but wouldn't your daughter and wife think that's weird especially since i'm only two years older then kerrianne"in a happy amused and wondering tone i chuckled saying"I already told them both about you i told Fiona how i was in love with a girl who is 24 years younger then me she knew it was you i was talking about lass Kerrianne likes the idea i don't know but i think it's because your close to her age she is just a little digusted by the age differences"Sabrina smiled saying"ok fuck i gotta go bye Papi"kissing my cheek before climbing onto her bike slipping on her helmet before pulling out of the dinner parking lot heading back to the porn studio while i rode back to the club house and told the others about us they were excited and happy for us.

*Kip*{Kip Pov}Watching Sabrina walk into the office part of the shop i sighed thinking' this is it Kip ask her'walking into the office shutting the door saying"um Sabrina"making her glance up from the papers she says"yes Kip is something wrong"in a wondering worried and confused tone i chuckled shaking my head saying"nah nothings wrong i just have to ask you something"she says"go ahead"nodding for me to say what i had to ask. I say"will you be my old lady"in a nervous shy and hoping tone closing my eyes waiting to be rejected but felt lips against mine opening my eyes i realized Sabrina was kissing me and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her back but as we continued kissing Jax walked into the office saying"hey Sabri...WOAH SERIOUSLY"in a surprised shocked and confused tone making us jump apart staring at his wide eyed shocked form. Sabrina says"Jax don't tell dad please he'll kick him out"in a serious nervous and worried tone Jax says"i won't tell Clay but you two better before he finds out the hard way like i just did"we nodded saying"yea we will"he sighed turning and walking back out shutting the door leaving us in an awkward silences until i say"i'll see you later yea"glancing down at Sabrina who smiled saying"yea see ya later Kip"i leaned down kissing her forehead before walking out of the office smiling widely.

*Esai Alvarez*Esai asked you out three days after realizing his feelings for you so nothing more to say guys sorry.