Having Sex With Each Other For The First Time/Her First Time

Girls

*Tara Knowles*Tara and you were making out on the bed her straddling your waist both of you half naked only in your panties{Not even wearing bras guys ooo}when she start grinding against your stomach{see she was moving up and down your stomach}moaning you laughed stopping her movement saying"damn baby girl if you wanna to fuck all you had to do was ask"laughing louder at Tara's shocked and embarrassed form she says"oh sorry"giggling in embarrassment you just rolled your eyes saying"Tara babe don't be embarrassed okay i love it when your horny"kissing her neck.{TaraPov} I tilted my head to the side as Sabrina continued kissing up and down my neck running her hands up and down my thighs making me moan softly as my eyes rolled to the back of my head tugging on her hair. I squealed wrapping my legs around Sabrina's waist since she flipped us over pinning me down to the bed as our stared into each others eyes with the same lustful and turned on look.{Skip to sex}I gasped saying"omg that feels so fucking good ah"gripping Sabrina's hair as her tongue abused my clit before thrusting four of her fingers in side my wet slippery and warm pussy making me moan loudly moving my hips meeting her ryme{sorry if that isn't how you spell it guys}as her fingers sped up i felt my stomach tingle and my walls clench around her fingers before cumming onto her fingers and mouth moaning"AH FUCK SABRI..."shaking slightly she cleaned me up before standing sucking off her cum covered fingers licking her lips saying"mmm Tarayou taste so fucking good"i say"now it's your turn"smirking widely while grabbing her waist throughing her on our bed kissing down her neck stopping at her tits nibbling and tugging on her right while rubbing her pussy making her moan softly while grinding against my hand i smirked when she says"fuck Tara i'm fixing to cu.. what the fuck Tara"glaring at me when i moved my hand from her pussy i smirked wider saying"i want you to cum on my face"while slidding between her legs and started licking sucking and tugging on her clit making her moan loudly while i thrusted four fingers in and out of her warm wet and tight pussy her moaning louder and louder until her walls clenched around my fingers moaning"AH FUCK TAR..."cumming onto my fingers shaking from her orgasim i moved back up her body and kissed her softly our tongues moved together her tasting her cum and juice from my mouth us moaning together as our pussies met and we started grinding against each other moaning louder and louder until we cam together.

*Cherry*

*Lyla*{Lyla Pov} Sabrina and i were making out she was rubbing my pussy slipping in a finger making me gasp while kissing up and down my neck leaving hickeys i moaned loudly thrusting against her finger saying"Sabrina take me already"she slipped her finger out of me saying"wait are you serious"i nodded saying"yes i can't wait anymore"she smirked saying"Okay"standing walking over grabbing something out of her dresser drawer she slipped it onto her waist when she turned i gasped saying"You have a strap on"she nodded saying"duh why do you think all the girls want me to fuck them and come back for me for"smirking wider at my jealous face i say"ah real funny Sabrina"glaring playfully. She crawled back on top of me kissing down my neck stomach between my legs leaving hickeys on my thighs before digging her face into my pussy making me gasp and moan grinding my pussy onto her face while gripping her black curly hair pushing her face further into my pussy her tongue thrusting in and out of my little hole i moaned"SABRINA OMG I'M CUMMING"cumming onto her face and tongue she licked me up before pulled back standing licking her lips getting between my spread legs aiming her fake cock at my entrance saying"ready for mami"i nodded saying"yes baby"she says"okay"sliding forward the head slipping between my lips stretching my opening i gasped she kept sliding in i winced feeling a little pain from her stretching my walls she glanced up into my eyes grabbing my hands interlocking them with her fingers she brought them above my head still staring down into my eyes i gasped she started going slow until i scream"SABRINA FASTER"throwing and wrapping my legs around her waist making her strap on slide deeper and deeper inside me she started thrusting in and out harder faster and rougher after our hands were unlocked from each others i started leaving scratch marks on her back while her finger nails digging into my waist while thrusting further in and out of me i started moaning louder and louder feeling myself clench around the fake cock i moan"I'm cumming Sabrina"cumming onto her fake cock she slipped out of me undoing the buckle on the strap on strap before throwing across the room laying in bed with me cuddling my head against her chest.