34

"He left an hour ago and said his flight was at ten." I looked up at the clock and seen it was midnight "Well, then he should be halfway here then since the flight is five hours and it's already midnight."

"Yea he should be halfway there, just let me know when he arrives ok" I nodded as if she could see me "of course."

We said our goodbyes just as Gabe and his mom finished up. I watched as Gabe walked back over to and got into bed. "My brother is gonna be coming to visit us, and if it's ok with you I would like him to stay with us. he has some business to take care of, so he told mom he would visit us and that the two of you have a game that needs to be finished" I tell Gabe.

"Yea that is fine with me that he comes and stays with us while in town dealing with business. And he is right we have a single football game that we were gonna play but never got a chance to since we were dealing with wedding venues and plantation searching and such."

"Well he should be halfway here since he caught a night flight and the flight takes five hours"

"He should text went he is close or around four we will head to the airport and pick him up.'

I nodded and gave him a quick kiss before cuddled up and took a nap as I waited until it was time to head out and get my brother.

Once it was Four o'clock we got up and headed out not caring if we were in our night clothes it was very early in the morning so there was hardly a chance of some paparazzi being there and taking pictures.

We arrived at the airport, parked and headed inside towards the gate that the screen said would be where Ben would be arriving at.

We heard the intercom announce the arrival of the flight so I stood beside Gabe and waited for the passengers to walk off the plane and through the doors.

I looked through the people for my brother as the people poured their way through the door. spotting him I smiled and started to walk closer with Gabe right close behind me."Ben" I called out to him and he looked up from his phone and smiled.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek then linked my arm with his as he greeted Gabe then we headed over towards the luggage pick up and waited for his to make its way around the belt. After getting his luggage, we made our way towards the exit and got into the car. "I am so glad that you are gonna be staying with me and Gabe. It will be nice to have my brother around and Gabe doesn't mind it at all" I said as we made our way back to Gabriel's and my place.

"Thank you both for coming to pick me up and for allowing me to stay with you both while I am in town dealing with Wine business for Dillon," Ben says as we make our way home. "Thank nothing of it, Ben. you are my brother in law and very much welcome at mine and your sister's place anytime, whether it's just to spend a vacation here or to deal with the Wine business." Gabe said looking in the rearview mirror at Ben.

We chatted a little bit as Gabe turned down the road and pulled up to the gate. He typed in the code and waited for it to open. this is a nice neighborhood around here" Ben said as we pulled into the driveway and pressed the garage door button and drove in.

"It's very relaxing there is no disturbance and everyone minds their own business. as well as watch out for each other should it ever come to being need done" Gabe tells him as we get out of the car and I help grab Ben's thing's which he and Gabe take from me.

"I don't think so little lady. You are carrying my niece or nephew if not both at once and there is no way I will let you pick up heavy things. and I know as well as you know Gabe won't let you so if you will just go open the door while we get these bags that would be great."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Now I have two men telling me no and not allowing me to do anything that they would think is harmful or risky to this pregnancy.

Once we were inside I took it upon myself to go and make Ben something simple to eat. since he was on level ground and not eating that would taste nasty if his taste buds were not off  with the altitude difference.