Slightly knitting his brows, Bingyi hesitatingly put down another question,''...The third?''

As expected, Muchen didn't say anything again causing Tian Bingyi to feel that something was wrong. He knew that it was not like Muchen didn't want to answer him but...it seems like he just can't?

Seriously...How the hell did these two meet?

Right then he just realized another problem so he immediately asked,''Wait! Isn't he a male?''

He was not against the idea of him in love with a male but others would. Because he was the Emperor so he needs to fulfill his duty in producing the heir. That's why it might be hard for the two to be together.

This time Muchen could finally answer his question. His voice was tranquil, it was not weaver even one bit as he said this sentence.

''He is a Ger.''

At this moment Tian Bingyi suddenly felt that his three views have turned upside down.

He was the one who knows the clearest on how much he hated Gers because he was there when that happened.

Tian Bingyi's face suddenly turned solemn as he reconfirmed in a grave tone,''Are you sure?''

Once again Muchen let out an 'En' without any hesitation.

Tian Bingyi went silent for a while then he spoke,''Have you finally let it go? He is a G-''

''He is he and I fell for him. That's all I care.''

Just by hearing this Tian Bingyi's expression finally eased so his voice became gentle once again.

''Look like I was worried for nothing. Seem like you have matured!'' He was grinning happily then continued with his question.

''Anyways, how did you find out that you have feelings for him?''

To his reply, Muchen just gave him a blank look causing the corner of Bingyi's eyes to twitch.

He was so sure that Muchen finally found his other half a few seconds ago but now he was not sure anymore.

Did he actually mistake his feeling for Little brother Feiran?

With a doubt in his heart, Tian Bingyi decided to play his role as a big brother and teach his little brother about the worldly affairs.

''Let's say that you saw him acting intimately with another man. How do you feel?''

First of all, let's him realize that he was wrong with his feel-

''He can go to hell.'' His voice was eerily cold and it seemed he like he didn't lie at all which cause Bingyi's face to become 囧.

I was gravely wrong! His feeling was not at a beginner level but a master level!

Right then, something suddenly clicked inside his head. Tian Bingyi just reminded of how he acted toward Lifan a while ago which caused his back to drench in cold sweat.

With a forced smile, Tian Bingyi stiffly said,''You know my character, right? I was only joking so please believe in me!''

In return, Muchen gave him a questioning look he was pondering as to which subject was he referring to?

But then he realized that the person who brought the topic about his little one was his big brother. That means he might have already met with him so couple with his personality...

At this thought, Muchen's eyes suddenly turned sharp as he gave a piercing stare toward his big brother.

Being stared at by him, Bingyi had an impulse of kneeling down to beg for mercy.