thirteen 🍯

A few people asked me to update so here you go <3

Josh has two bags packed full of his and Tyler's belongings, one in each hand and his arm strung around the boy's shoulders as they approach Dallon's house.

"Knock, baby. My hands are full."

Tyler does as he's told, giving his daddy an excited smile. "I can't wait to have a sleepover wif everyone!"

Before Josh can respond, the front door is swung open. Ryan attacks the brunette in a hug, both littles giggling and squealing. Dallon stands not too far behind. He takes one of the bags from Josh and has Ryan step aside so they can come in.

"M so excited to see you, Ty! Beebo been bein' a big boy all day," Ryan frowns.

"That's because Bren isn't having a very good day," Dallon pipes up. "Do you think you guys could go cheer him up?"

"Yes!" Tyler gasps. "I'm the cheer-up master!"

"It's true," Josh adds, making his little blush. "Go on upstairs and make Brendon feel better, hon. Dallon and I will be down here."

"Otay! Love you's!" Tyler stands on his tippy toes to press a quick kiss against Josh's cheek before he's running upstairs with Ryan.

"Is everything okay with Brendon?" Josh asks once him and Dallon are alone.

"Right now, I'm not sure, but he will be. I'm sure they'll cheer him up," Dallon sighs, leading Josh into the living room. He points at an air mattress in the middle of the room. It's already set up with pillows and blankets. "That's for you guys. "

"Thanks, man. Do you mind if I ask what happened with Brendon?" Josh doesn't want to prod, but he can't help being curious.

"I took him and Ryan grocery shopping earlier. Some tough dude was giving us shit for not only having one, but two boyfriends, and after he saw the tiara on Brendon's head he called him a "fucking faggot." So of course I got mad, but the dude started getting in my face and it sent Brendon into a panic attack," Dallon explains, collapsing on the leather sofa with a grunt.

"Oh my gosh," Josh whispers.

"Yeah, it was bad. We had to leave the cart and go home. Then Ryan got mad at Brendon because he was too little to be able to understand why we didn't get his juice boxes. So Brendon's just scared right now. He hasn't let me or Ryan in his room for the past five hours."

"Has it ever happened before?" Josh urges. "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to understand. What if something happens to Tyler and he doesn't want to be little anymore?"

"Yeah, it happens more than you probably think. I wouldn't worry about it with Tyler, though."

"Daaaaaaddy!"

Both men turn their heads to the yelling, finding Tyler and Ryan standing with Brendon between them. His eyes are bloodshot and his eyes are watery, but he's holding both boys' hands.

"Look-it! We got Beebo!" Ryan beams, pressing a big kiss to the back of Brendon's hand.

"I made him come out!" Tyler boasts, looking to his daddy for gratification.

"Good job, little one. How about you come sit on Daddy's lap?"

"Otay!" Tyler grins, dropping Brendon's hand and sprinting to Josh, nearly jumping into the man's arms.

"C'mere Bren," Dallon coaxes in a soft voice, holding his arms out.

Brendon hesitates before letting go of Ryan's hand and taking a spot on Dallon's lap. Ryan pouts.

"I come too, Daddy?"

"Of course, baby, come here."

Ryan cheers and joins his other boyfriend on Dallon's lap, sitting on his right thigh while Brendon is on his left. Dallon wraps either arm around his littles, kissing both of their foreheads.

Josh and Tyler watch quietly, the latter taking it as the perfect opportunity to stuff his thumb in his mouth and lay his head on his daddy's chest.

"I wub you's Bwendon," Ryan speaks quietly, huffing when he gets no response.

"He loves you too, honey," Dallon says. "Just let him be for now. Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Tangled!" Tyler shrieks before Ryan can even open his mouth.

"Could you put it in, Josh?"

So, Josh stands and holds Tyler in his arms while he puts the movie in the DVD player. Instead of returning to the couch, he lays Tyler down on the air mattress. The brunette makes grabby hands at his daddy, letting out a little whine.

"Hang on baby, I'm getting stuff for you," Josh responds, digging through the bag he packed for Tyler.

He hands over Penny, Thumper, and Tyler's pink pacifier. Tyler takes all three things greedily, plopping the paci in his mouth and snuggling each stuffie against his face.

"Daddy?" Ryan asks.

"Yes?"

"I wan' my stuffie too..."

"Go get it, baby," Dallon chuckles. He looks at Brendon. "Do you want your stuffie too, hon?"

Slowly, Brendon nods. "I want Beanie."

"Comin' right up!" Ryan announces, hopping off Dallon's lap and stomping upstairs.

Meanwhile, Josh snuggles his way beneath the blankets on the air mattress, inching his way closer to Tyler. "Hey, sweetpea?"

"Hm?"

"If you're uncomfy in your pants you can take them off."

"You do it," Tyler yawns, batting his pretty eyelashes. "P'ease."

Josh smiles and kisses his cheek. He takes Tyler's pants off slowly, careful to make sure his undies stay on, then tosses them aside. The brunette giggles around his paci, wiggling his now bare legs against the fuzzy blankets.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"You want Penny?"

"No, baby, she's your stuffie. I got my own little elephant to cuddle," Josh responds, pulling the boy to lay against his side.

"I'm back!" Ryan announces, hopping down the stairs and skipping back to his spot. He thrusts Brendon's stuffie into his arms while cuddling his own. Brendon takes the stuffed bear, habitually raising his thumb to his lips.

"Okay now be quiet, Ry, we gotta watch the movie."