nine🍯

Josh is starting to figure things out.

It's been a week since the little "fight" Tyler and Ryan had, and since then the couple has come up with lists of rules, punishments, and rewards. They came up with lists for both Josh and Tyler.

They have two copies of each list. One copy hangs on Tyler's fridge while the other hangs on Josh's. Although they usually spend their time at Tyler's house, the little brunette insisted on going to Josh's.

So here they are now, Tyler squealing over the fact that Josh hung all of his pictures on his fridge like he said he would. The older grabs the lists off the fridge, leading the little into the living room.

"We're going to go over these, okay tiny? I want to make sure we both have them memorized."

"Otay!" Tyler grins, taking his spot on his Daddy's lap as they list off the Daddy's rules for the little boy.

1. Daddy knows best. Trust and respect him always.
2. Always use your manners.
3. Bedtime is at 11 pm.
4. No cussing in littlespace.
5. When going out, always hold Daddy's hand or stay close to Daddy. Don't cause any scenes.
6. Always say no if you feel uncomfortable. Daddy will understand.
7. Respect yourself. No belittling or hurting yourself.
8. You belong to Daddy.
9. Always be honest with Daddy about your feelings. Don't hide anything from him.
10. You must eat 3 meals a day, along with your vegetables.
11. Hygiene is important! Brush your teeth every morning and night and take a shower/bath at least every other day.
+Rules can be revised and added at any time if Daddy sees fit.

"Do I gotsta go to sleep at eweven on weekends?" Tyler frowns, pointing at rule number three.

"Hm, how about midnight?" Josh reasons, which Tyler happily agrees to. The older adds the new rule in with permanent marker. "And now punishments."

1. Time out for however long Daddy sees fit.
2. No sweets for however long Daddy sees fit.
3. Early bedtime.
4. You have to help Daddy clean for as long as he says.
5. Writing a letter on what you did, why it's bad, and why you're sorry.
6. We have to watch what I want before bedtime, no Disney movies.
7. Spankings!

"I's don' ever wanna get spankin's!" The brunette says, clenching the piece of paper between his fists.

"Good boys won't get spankings," Josh says, grabbing the list of Tyler's rewards next.

1. Later bedtime.
2. A new toy/stuffie.
3. Dessert before and after dinner.
4. Daddy will do arts and crafts with you.
5. Daddy will play dress up with you.
6. A surprise during the next shopping trip.
7. A bedtime story.
8. A back/belly rub.

"I like dose," Tyler giggles, setting his lists off to the side and holding up Josh's list of rules that he came up with on his own, with only a little help from his Daddy. "Now Daddy's turn!"

1. Daddy will not put up with anyone speaking to or about me in any inappropriate or negative way.
2. Daddy belongs to me.
3. No drinking or smoking.
4. Will not take any anger out on me, ever!
5. Always give aftercare after punishments.
6. Must give endless kisses and cuddles.
7. No lying.
8. Can not and will not yell or cuss at me.