28. NEW BEGINNING

Start from the beginning

After the graduation it was the time to decide for myself. I was tired of my parents telling me what to do and me doing whatever they wanted . I am grown up enough to make decisions for my life. And now I was determined to follow my dreams.

"You never listen to me." Was Noelle voice that interrupted my thoughts.

"Sorry, what were you saying."

"I was saying that there aren't any handsome guys here tonight." She said making an annoyed face.

Glancing around to see if her words were true my eyes got stuck in a table where were sit two boys. One of them wich had his back toward us was completely like Jungk...

No it can't be him. But he looks exactly from behind. Because you have been thinking a lot about him Joy and it feels like he is sitting there.

"How I was that blind to not see these devilishly handsome guys." Said Noelle after noticing my long gaze on them.

"We can't see them clearly so we can't tell if they are handsome or not." So we better continued eating and go home sleep, it has been a tiring day."

"You are right." Said Noelle.

"I am always right baby."

We both erupted in laughter.

After finishing the dinner we left and decided to go for a stroll. The shiny lights of the city at night made a perfect atmosphere to enjoy a relaxing walk. The streets were full of people , mostly couples. It reminded me of Jungkook and our time together, how he used to hold my hand tightly , how he hugged me in his strong arms and how he kissed me passionately.

It seemed to end up so quickly and our relationship ended like a dream. All I had now were his memories. How terribly I missed him in this big city where I feel alone more than ever. I need his comfort but he isn't with me. Maybe he has started his life and now is with someone else, doing all the things we used to do.

Thinking about Jungkook I don't know how we got home and now we were waiting for the elevator to come. As soon as we got in, I heard voice, a laughter that was engraved in my mind. It was Jungkook's voice. When I could hear it more clearly the doors of the elevator closed.

OMG, I am getting crazy thinking about Jungkook. I see and hear him everywhere. I need to find something to get my busy or I will get crazy.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Man that is hilarious." I said laughing at Jimin.

Actually this is one of the few times that I laugh like that because this year has been a hell. Nothing seemed to work right, I was not in mood to do anything and just like a robot I have lived. I can't see any other girl and I haven't had a relationship this year. In fact I hadn't even touched another woman since Joy. Damn! I have become possessed by her touch because I am allergic to any other girl's touch.

Getting back to present I saw Jimin looking at me. His expression was murderous. He was telling me about his encounter with the new neighbors this morning and how he got yelled just because he wanted some peace to sleep after a long night at work.

"Don't you dare laugh at me Jungkook."

I continued laughing louder this time as we entered the first floor of our building, waiting for the elevator. Unluckily as soon as we were there the doors of the elevator closed and we had to wait for some other minutes.

"This was the best pizzas we have ever eaten." I said after we were settled on couch on the living room, watching some action movie.

"Yeah the food was amazing and the girls weren't bad either. Did you saw that redhead that has been looking at you all the night?"