Chapter 46

Cara's POV.

Let's just say I think me and James have broke up. He was caught out with a different girl getting cosy with her. I don't know how I feel about it because I feel glad that me and Luke can finally date properly but sad because my boyfriend cheated on me.

"Hurry up! We have to leave in 5 minutes and none of us have had a shower! Get out of the bathroom!" Michael complained.

"Shut up, i'm doing my make up" I laughed and he kicked the door "And i'm naked so if that door comes down i'll punch you" I yelled but laughed. He soon stopped kicking the door and I finished my eyeliner. I put some lipstick on then walked out.

"What i thought you was naked?" Michael questioned.

"Got you to stop kicking the door" I laughed "Did you want me to walk out naked?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Well..I wouldn't mind" He winked.

"Hey back off mike! She's mine" A voice from behind spoke I turned around and saw Luke.

"All mine" He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Finally i'm able to have you" I smiled.

Finally I get to be with him without having to be private, we want to fans to know that we're dating but at the same time we want to not get hate. But it would cause less drama if we came out straight away wouldn't it? 

"I made your breakfast" He told me.

"That's what the burning smell was then?" I laughed and so did he.

"I tried okay" He pouted.

I laughed and walked to get my breakfast which wasn't that burnt.

"Packed your things yet?" Ashton asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yes, i'm more organised then some" I laughed. He only started packing this morning and I packed ages ago.

"We're all going to go to the beach once we land and have packed" He told me and I shrugged.

I don't like wearing bikini's because of the scars that i have on my thighs and hips. I'm quite insecure about my body because of the marks that have been left, my weight and everything about me. 

*

*

*

*

The plane ride was fine, it went quiet quick. I slept most of the way there so that made the ride a whole lot better.

We got into the taxi that was waiting to take us to the hotel. We are in LA so the boys can do some promotion and things along them lines.

Once we got to the hotel me and Luke went to our room and unpacked.

"We're going to the beach" He smiled.

"I'm just gonna stay here" I shyed away.

"Please?" He dragged out pouting. I looked at my case and saw a pair of shorts and a bikini already laid out.

"Okay" I gave in a took my things into the bathroom so i could get changed. I took my leggings of and rubbed over the stab mark that was on my left thigh, luckily the shorts cover the huge mark and the scars that are on the other side. I put  a baggy top over my bikini then slipped some white vans then tied my hair into a messy bun and walked out to the room. Me and Luke walked down to the beach where we was meeting everyone. I picked a drink up on the way then sat on a sun bed.

"Not gonna join us in the water?" Calum asked.

"I'm just gonna stay here" I said pulling my sun glasses down so they covered my eyes and picked up my phone so i could go on twitter.