Chapter 20

Cara's POV

My heart basically dropped. My legs went weak. My mouth suddenly dry. My jaw has dropped. I was shaking and sweating.

"What's up Cara? Not happy to see me?" His evil grin made me want to be sick.

"Fuck off" I say through gritted teeth.

He made me sick just by looking at him. My stomach churned as his voice pierced through me. I can't have him here. Why is he here? 

"Aw Cara don't be like that sweetie" I swear I will be sick if he says my name once more.

All the boys looked so confused. Oh if only they knew what type of man this man is.

*Flashback*

"Mummy?" I say as I walk towards my mummy laying silently on the tiled kitchen floor. My little legs kneel down to here. She doesn't say anything. Her eyes are red and there is a big mark on her eye.

"Mummy?" I say again.

She doesn't move. I start to panic.

"Mummy? What won't you talk to me?" I cry.

She doesn't say anything. I walk over to our emergency phone and press call. I'm quite smart for a 7 year old.

"Hello 999 what service do a require?"

"Ambulance" I cry

"Hello this is st.miltons ambulance service. What's the situation?" The man asked.

"My mummy isn't moving. She's breathing I think"

"What's your address?" He asks and i open the draw to find some paper that has our address on.

"24 mulbray avenue" I cry some more "Please help my mummy" I say as they hang up.

I lay down by my unmoving Mummy and place my small hand on her purple and black cheek. My tears flooded on the floor as the kitchen door bursted open and 6 men in yellow uniform came in with a bed and some equipment in there hands. They push me into the living room and I hold onto my three year old brother Tyler. I gave him a bottle of milk that i've been learning to make for a while. My mummy had left through the door and I cried. I took Tyler up to my room so he could go to sleep and waited in the living room for her return.

It was about 8:30pm and she hasn't returned. I was begining to get sleepy just as I got off the cream sofa the front door bursted open and stood there was a drunk and wounded daddy.

"Daddy?" I cried "Mummys hurt" I cried more.

"I fucking know that you little rat!" He slured as he slapped me across the cheek making me fall to the floor "Because I fucking hurt her! And your next!" He spoke as he raised his fist and it made connection with my already wounded face. I screamed and cried making him punch harder.

"Why the fuck did you mum have to give birth to you! Your a fucking rat" He yelled and I tried to hold in my screams of pain and tears of fear. He held in one his uncleaned fist a pointy thing that I have seen around the house once or twice. He held it towards me and smirked. The pointy thing was injected into my tummy. Making me sick and in lots of pain. He walked back out the door and left my unconscious body on the hard wooden floor.

*End of flashback*

I sat stiff in my chair as I looked up at the man who I used to call 'Dad'. Dad my arse. How did he even get a job? He's been arrested over 100 times, he's a alcholic druggie who is also a rapist but he manages to get a fucking job working with one direction the biggest band on the planet. Even looking at him makes me sick. He has gelled jet black hair, he wears the same t-shirt as he always has. He now has more tattoo's then he used to. He makes me sick.

"You two know each other?" Louis cluelessly asked.

"Yeah we go way back. Don't we Cara?" He gave a smug look at me.

Some tears fell out of my eyes as I walked out of the room. He's here. Him of all people. Clarkson has to be here. I don't know were to turn. He's assistant stage worker. They are doing 6 shows here but obviously not all in a row. We will be here for 2 or 3 weeks. Oh joy. I sped to my room declining all the calls that were coming through

6 Luke

3 Calum

4 Michael

1 Niall

8 Ashton

and many text messages.

I ran up the stairs to my room slamming the door and locking it. 

The image of the 14 year old me pinned to a cheap hotel bed by a stranger that my dad called on runs through me. How could someone be so sick. I really have no idea what to do.

I can't call the police. That could muck things up for the boys.

If I tell them they will tell managment or Simon then Clarkson will get fired which will make him angry and he will come after me.

Every part of me wants to run to them and cry but a part I know I should go with tells me to stay here otherwise i'm with that sick and twisted prick again. My stomach turns when I think off him.

I fist my pink and lilac hair in anger and scream. I can hear my phone ringing but I chose to ignore it. 

When i'm finally happy and free this happens.

I'm really confused on the best thing to do. 

My fist punches into a wall and I slam down on my bed and screamed into the pillow.

I decided go to have a couple of hours sleep. I couldn't be asked to change to I kept my clothes on and went into a peaceful sleep.

*

*

*

*

*

*

I was woken by sounds of banging. It sounded close. I wiped my eyes with the bottom of my palms and got off the bed. The noise increased as I reached my door. I took some steps back when the door came off its hinges and stood there was the monster. 

Clarkson.

________________________________________________________________

A/N

Heehee. I felt like updating again cause YOLO.

I found a link to the 5SOS album omggg

I'm really bored,tired and annoyed.

I honestly give up with friendship.

Help me get 600 reads? :)

The 'P' on my laptop is fucked up so if I miss any 'P's on my words i'm sorry.

ilysm

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

xo