Chapter 5

(A/N I'm sorry if this chapter sucks. I updated this while in detention so I apoligize for spelling mistakes and miss use on grammar. I'll edit it when i'm home )

Ashton's POV

Hearing everything Cara had to say broke my heart. She seems so lovely and she is really pretty. She looks broken. I excused my self from the table we were sitting at and walked around the corner and dialed Micheal's number in.

"Hello? Ash?" He said sounding like he's still in bed.

"Mike! I have- Wait are you still in bed?" I asked laughing at how lazy this boy is.

"Nah we're playing fifa" He said and I can hear Calum in the background yelling at the telly "I'll put you on speaker" 

"Okay..." 

"Okay I'm done. What was you gonna say?"

"Well... I met this girl-" I started but was cut off by the boys 'Awing' and saying things like 'Ash has a girlfriend'

"Guys! Shut up!!" I yelled losing my patience

"Right continue" Luke said

"She's really nice and upset. She lives in a care home. I saw her on the way to a meeting she had to go to. She is being kicked onto the street because she is nearly 18 and works. So I was just wondering... Maybe we could... Let her stay with us? We have the room and i'd hate to know she's on the streets by herself..." I said stuttering allot

They went silent.

"Don't bother then lets just let a broken vulnerable girl live on the streets. God knows what could happen to her. But whatever. I'm just being caring for her!" I yelled and to be honest. I felt like crying.

"No Ash! We were all just thinking. What does she look like?" Michael asked me and I turned the corner to see her again. She was on her phone listening to music.

"Well she has pink and light lilac hair. Many piercings and I think I saw a tattoo... She's tall and well really pretty" I explained "She's also a fan of us" I added laughing a little.

"I think we should. It would be nice to meet her" Calum said

"Yeah her hair sounds pretty cool..." Michael added

"Yeah i'd like to meet her. If she's a fan that even better. I'll sort out the spare room for her" Luke said and we exchanged goodbyes. I can't wait to tell her this.

"Cara I have great news!" I yelled smiling.

"Okay..." She answered flatly.

"How would you feel about... Living with me and the boys?" I asked and her head rose slowly.

"No... I erm. You'll regret it"

"No we won't"

"Yeah you will... I'm a bad person... No one ever stays with me" She sighs.

"We will. The boys can't wait to meet you. Please! I can drive you to the house so you can get your things?" I said and she smiled

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Yes now hurry up!" I laughed and she shortly joined in.

*

*

*

She gave me the directions to her house and we walked in. Everyone started to stare at me.

"Oh Cara another boy you're bringing home to fuck?" A boy said

"Shut up Zak" She snapped. A girl that looked about 14 or 15 walked up to me.

"Are you her boyfriend?" She asked

"No. She's moving in with me and my mates" I said smiling and she laughed.

"Have fun. No one keeps Cara. I bet she'll have the police at the door within 2 days" She said with a smug expression.

"Beat it Candy. He's not gonna fuck you" Cara said like she doesn't even care.

"Well then" Candy said and walked off.

"I'm sorry the people here are.... Weird" She laughed and i join her. She walked up to her room and I followed when we walked in i saw posters with '5SOS' and pictures of us on her walls.

"I'm gonna grab some stuff from the bathroom. I'll be back" She said.

I walked around her room looking at her photo's. There was two of her and Mike then one of her and Calum. On the side was one of her and her friends.

They were in bikini's with snap backs and sun glasses. She looked so happy. There was others similar to that then others of her and some boy younger than her. It was properly her brother since they look a like. She looked about 14 and she had brown hair that was long he had dirty blonde hair that was quiffed back.

"Okay i'm done" She said walking back into the room.

"How old was you in this photo?" I asked without thinking. I pointed to the one with her and her friends.

"Oh that was after my seventeenth birthday. Best holiday ever. I look so different" She smiled slightly.

*

*

*

We had finished packing and I was taking her stuff down.

"So who's your favorite in the band? Everyone has one" I asked walking down the stairs.

"Well.... I kinda like Luke" She blushed

"Well you will be living with him. No funny business!" I laughed and she winked while giving me a little nudge.

Cara's POV.

I can't believe I'm moving in with my favorite band. It seems so unreal.

"Cara? Where are you going?" A little voice said. Me and Ashton turned around.

"Amy... I'm leaving" I said kneeling down. Amy is six. I'm like a mum to her. She used to get bullied a lot here but I sorted them out. 

"Will you visit me?" She cried

"Of course i will don't be silly!" I laughed slightly and she tightly hugged me.

"Bye mum" She whispered to me making my heart sink. I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Miss.Richards and where are you off to?!" Irine came out from behind me. I groaned and stood back up.

"Not like you care but i've found somewhere to go" I snapped.

"Whatever Cara. Good ridden" She yelled walking away. 

"Bitch" I yelled.

"You ready?" Ashton spoke quietly.

"As ready as i'll ever be" I sighed and turned around. Ashton put all my things in his car and drove off.

"The 1D lads will be visiting us later...If that's alright with you?" Ashton said as he got into the car.

"Of course! Its your house not mine" I replied to him

"It's your house to as of now" He smiled at me "Where about's do you work?" He asked

"The starbucks in the shopping center" I said focusing on the road even though i'm not the one driving.

"Well that's lucky! That's about five minutes from were are flat is!" He smiled with his dimples showing, which made me smile.

After about a hour long drive we reached a nice looking block of flats. Ashton got all my things out and we took the lift up to his floor. He dropped my things outside the door 'J11' He knocked and i waited, my hands in my pockets.

This is it Cara. Don't fuck things up this time.