Chapter 19

Cara's POV.

"Wake up Cara! It's five! We leave in an hour!" Luke yelled while shaking me.

"No" I mumbled into the pillow.

"Wake up!" He yelled

"No!" I yelled kicking my foot up in the air.

He finally went silent and closed the door. I layed back down and close my eyes when suddenly the thick warm bed sheet was ripped of and the cold air hit my warm skin immediately then ice cold water with hard ice cubes was poured over my body.

"LUKE HEMMINGS!!" I yelled

"CARA RICHARDS!!" He laughed and ran out of the room me running after him.

"Oh! Your awake!" Ashton sighed "And... Wet?" Ashton added and Luke laughed.

I went into the kitchen and poured some rice crispies into a bowl and poured myself some tea. I was falling asleep at the table. I'm really not cut out for waking up early.

"Are you happy yet?" Luke grinned walking in and grabbing some toast.

"Shut up" I yawned.

"Guess thats a no" He laughed.

I finished my breakfast and walked into my room. I got out a plain white vest top and some acid wash jeans with my crop off hoodie. I put my white nikes on then grabbed my white backback and put in a bottle of water, make up and hair brush. I tied my hair into a pony tail then walked into the living room.

"Ready yet sleepy head?" Michael cooed

"yes and shut up" I moaned causing them all to laugh. I honestly hate mornings.

*
*
*
*
*

We got to the airport and the boys for one direction were there. I'm still fucked off with Harry. They all walked over and I kept my eyes on Niall who was the one talking. I could feel his eyes on me. The urge to scream in his face was so high i'm surprised I haven't yet

"What took you all so long then?" Louis asked

"Old grumpy pants over here wouldn't wake up" Luke laughed "So I poured water on her" He laughed more.

"Michael was even up before her" Ashton said and smiled.

We all laughed a little then walked to the platform. We all said goodbye to one another. Me and the lads got a different plane that may arrive before there's but we have no idea yet. I sat back on me sit which was between Ashton and Luke. A waitress with a skimpy top on and a skirt that barely covered her ass came over.

"Hello i'm Mandie and i'll be your attendant for this evening" She fakely smiled

"Typical" I muttered and Ashton laughed. I don't think Luke heard me since I was leaning towards Ashton.

"Anything I get get you?" She fake smiled again.

"I'll have a water" Ashton said.

"I'll have water to" Luke said

"I'll-" I started.

"Great i'll be over in a minute" She said a walked off slowly.

"That's okay I didn't want a drink!" I spoke loud enough for here to hear me of course.

Minutes later she returned with two filled glasses of water. She gave Ashton his then reached over to Luke to give him his.

"What the fuck!" I yelled as she 'Accidentally' spilt water all over me.

"Woops" She sarcastically spoke.

"Course it was but it wont be a accident when my fist--"

"Cara sit down!" Ashton said pulling on my wrists.

"Bitch" I muttered.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

We reached the hotel and it was so clean. The decor was beautiful. Well this is Paris and Paris is beautiful. We are here before the boys so we decided to sit in the restaraunt for a little bit. Until they got here. I don't know what this tour is going to do for me. Things may kick off. The fans will probably hate me because i'm a girl spending time with their favourite boyband. I'm not going to be speaking to Harry because of whatever reason, I just don't feel like it, I doesn't feel right. I'm not quite sure when their first show will be and I don't know what I will be doing that night. I have no clue how I am going to cope sleeping alone because every night i've been cuddled up with luke. I haven't slept by myself in ages and i'm used to being with him. 

"Cara what do you think?" Calum asked knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said confused. I must not of been listening.

"How big the arena will be?" He said.

"Er.. I dunno... Big?" I say sounded so dumb. I must of done since everyone asked.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

The boys of one direction have just joined us and took a seat. We was all hungry from our flight. Me especially because that bimbo didn't give me anything to eat or drink. I order bbq chicken and chips with garlic bread. Everyone else ordered large burgers with chicken and chips on the side along with potato wedges.

"Up early tomorrow everyone!" Liam said and I groaned.

"Urgh no thanks" I muttered.

"I'm not waking her up this time! She kicked me last time!" Luke soke.

"Shut up Luke" 

"Touchie" He laughed.

*
*
*
*
*

I woke up at 10:30am and we are all meeting downstairs at 11am so we can talk to the tour manager and people along those line. 

I walked into the bathroom. Showered and brushed my teeth. I went back into my room and straightened my hair putting a white bandana on. I done my make up which was coloured in eyebrows, mascara,foundation and peach lipstick. I went into my suitecase and pulled out a lips top, ripped acid wash skinny jeans and white converse. I put on my watch then picked up my bag throwing in the usual. Phone,purse,make up and some perfume that i have just sprayed. I picked my door key up and walked out. By the time I was done it was 11:10am. Ooops. I walked down the stairs and into the cafe they had there and everyone was sitting there.

"Awake already?" Luke teased and I rolled my eyes.

"We got you something to eat" Ashton said passing me a bacon sandwhich.

"Make sure you don't get ketchup on you chin this time" Calum laughed.

"Shh" I laughed.

I ate my sandwhich and we had a general chat. We was talking about the shows, what we are going to do later and how we all slept. I slept pretty well but it woul be better if I was able to me snuggled up to Luke.

*
*
*
*
*

We sat in a private room at the hotel waiting for everyone to turn up. So far we have the Management, Simon and their body guard. The door bursted open and incame a man, he turned towards us and smirked.

"Well Cara... Long time no see" He gave a evil grin. My stomach dropped when I heard his voice.

Oh no. Please be a nightmare.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Heeey, sorry it was a late update. 

OMG I have 500 reads.

Its saturday night and I have no plans :(

I'm so bored.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Comments make me happy :))

xo