Chapter 16

Cara's POV 

'Im your mum'

The words rang around my head.

'Im your mum'

She seems so casual just coming up to me and saying that. I don't even know how to react. Why would she suddenly want to know who I am? She has a new family. Some kids and a husband. Why would she want to talk to a daughter she never cared about.

"No, I don't have a mum" I said shaking my head.

"Yes you do Cara. Me. I'm your mum. Its me Cara. It's Louise your mum" She smiles. 

"You seem to think that i'm going to run into your arms and hug you" I muttered.

"Will you at least talk to me?" She asks.

"I have NOTHING to say to you" I said still not making eye contact.

"Please" She begged

"NO! Why would I want to talk to a women who watched me get raped? Watched me get beaten every night? You stood there and laughed! You watched them inject me with god knows what! You let him use me for things because he was to much of a coward to face it himself. You left me and Tyler with him and ran away! You never cared for us. So no. I'm not talking to you!!" I spoke near a yell

"Oh and you no where Tyler is now?" I bit my lip i'm not letting her see me cry. She's seen me cry too many times.

"Where?" She cluelessly asked.

"He's dead! He killed himself! Oh but of course you don't care! You didn't care the times I was nearly killed? The time I was strangled? Had a gun held to my head? Stabbed in the stomach? I cried out for you to help but you didn't" I cried. Luke holding on to my fisted hands.

"I've changed Cara. I'm happy now. I'm different. I know I mucked up your childhood but you seem happy now" She started "I want my baby girl back. I want my daughter back" She cried.

"You have one" I started and she smiled.

"You have two. Over there. You never wanted me. If you wanted me you would of helped me" I cried

"I think that's enough. Let's go home" Calum said.

"You look so different now" She smiled.

"Well you haven't seen me since i was ten..." I muttered

I don't know what to feel right now. A part of me wants to rip away from Lukes grip and slap her then another part of me wants to ask her how her life is now and get her number. But that would make things to easy. She needs to prove that she's different. That she has changed and now just saying it.

"I'm different now" She whispered.

"Prove it" I said drying my tears "Prove your different then i'll...then i might think of meeting up with you" I gulped.

"I promise you won't regret this!" She smiled "I best go... I have to drop the kids at there clubs. They really want to meet you. They talk about you all the time. How much they want to meet you and see you. So does Adam...My husband" She said but muttered the last part.

"They'll meet me. Just not yet..." I trailed off and she smiled.

Yes. I would honestly love to meet her family. To meet my brothers and sisters. Her husband. She just has to understand that things aren't just gonna blow over because she's told me she's changed. But honestly... Do people really change? I took at look at her family and they seemed happy. Which is what i've always wanted. A happy family. Maybe if Tyler was here he'd love them. He'd love to have a few brothers to play football with and to have a real family not people that treat him like shit. All her family were staring at me. There was one boy who looked about 15 and a girl that looked about 13 then there is a little girl who looks about 5 and a boy who looks like he's about 3. They all looked at me with smiles on there faces. I took a look at Adam. He had brownish blonde hair that was gelled back, he had jeans on and a jumper. He had you average dad look about him. His smile seemed genuine.

"Text me whenever you want to come over" She said handing me a piece of paper with her mobile number and phone number. 

I hope she realises that my home is with the boys and i'm not moving back in with her.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Hope you like this chapter :)

It was my brothers prom tonight he looked so weird he went in a sports car and wore a maroon tux.

Friday tomorrow so i'll update more. 

I'll see if i can get another chapter in tonight but i have work tomorrow :/

Mwah 

xo