Chapter 28

(So Kyle is Kyle Stack (George sampson) From waterloo road Photo on side. And the same gang he is in too lol okay bye)

Cara's POV

"I didn't come crawling back Kyle" I said through my teeth. He walked closer to me. He was wearing his school uniform as he is in sixth form,I should be in sixth form to but I dropped out.

"You want to come back don't ya" He smirked "You wanna be back with the DC gang?" He added. I stood frozen. He is quite intimidating.

"Still wearing the bandana we bought you when you got exceted into our gang" He said pointing to my white riped but still wearable bandana. "But we always wear them like this" He added pulling my bandana down so it covered half my face.

Me and Kyle went to school with eachother. We lived on the same esate and got to know eachother then we got into loads of trouble. Made a gang and ran wild. It was fun I have to admit but i'm not sure if I want to go back to them. It was lots of but dangerous. We're not the only gang there is our enemy gang EMU. We've always found trouble with them. 

"Still looks good like that Cara" He smiled "You was one of the best" He added. I pulled the bandana down so I was able to talk.

"Still in school I see" I said looking at his scruffy uniform.

"Got another year left yet. Me and Tarik" he calmly said "You miss us I know it. Your always welcome back. You know where to find us" He said lifting his hood up over his head "C'mom boys. she'll be back" He said to them and then they ran away.

A part of me wants back in but the other part wants a new improved life.

"Who were they?" Ashton asked. I actually forgot they were there.

"Some old school mates. C'mon let's go a different way" I said looking back to see they were still walking back to their den.

*
*
*
*

We got back and I sat on the sofa thinking about the whole gang. I might go see them? But if I see them I will want to go back. Their my friends. They can be good people.

Fuck it i'll go see them. But I must change first.

I walked into my room and put on some black leggings the a white vest top with my red hoodie. I put my black vans on then walked out of my room.

"Where you going?" Luke asked. Shit shit shit shit.

"Er...Going to see Shay" I lied.

"Oh okay. We may be in bed when you get in. We have a interview tomorrow then Michael has his date" He smiled.

"Shut up" I heard Michael yell.

I nodded and ran to the door remembering my tracks from early. It was getting late and dark. 

I reached the place that I saw them early and many people were staring at me. I must look odd. They never see a girl here. No one brings one here. I stared all of them warningly in the eye and they backed away.

I walked up the path they went to and heard voice coming from the den we all used to hang out at.

"Boys" I said leaning against the garage door.

"Cara?" Kyle seemed surprised "You really want us back don't you?" He smirked.

Do I? Do I really want to get invold them? Do I really want to through all the good away? I will still be living with the boy just having friends?

"Yeah I do" I smiled.

"Yes mate! We miss ya tones bro!" Marshall smiled.

Kyle introduced me to all the other boys. Some I knew and some I didn't. We only have 6 people in the gang who were. Kyle,Tarik,Marshall,Tyrone,Chris then me.