Chapter 1

[A/N It starts off with the past so you can get the idea of what has happened and stuff but you don't have to read it because it will be mentioned later in the book x]

Past

____________________________________________________________________________

Caras pov

"CARA PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" My younger brother Tyler yelled out choking on his tears as the grip on the officers hand on his arm tightens.

"LET GO OF HIM! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" I yelled trying to run towards him but its no use. The officer is so much stronger than me.

"Miss.Richards if you don't calm down I'm going to have to restrain you meaning hand cuffs" He officer said sternly as I booted him in the crotch which made him let go off me.

I'm 15 and i'm being dragged out of my house by police to be taken to a foster home for a 'Better life' but my brother will not be coming to the same one as me. He's 10. Our mum was sent to prison for neglecting us and my dad was sent into a rehab. He was a terrible man. The thought of him makes me sick to the stomach.

"Please don't let them take me. I want you to be the one looking after me" He said finally able to be released. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt tears trickle onto my shoulder.

"I know. And I will not stop fighting for you I-" I start but get pulled off.

"HE'S MY FUCKING BROTHER NOT YOURS! HE'S NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! I AM CAPABLE OF LOOKING AFTER HIM!" I yelled and I feel something cold wrapped around my wrist shortly followed by a click.

"I'm so sorry" I say to Tyler as they drag me away and into the car.

"I Hate you!" I hear him yell.

I've let him down. I promised him I wouldn't ever leave him alone and now I have. I've lied to him but I will get him back no matter what happens.