Chapter 28

Please Read!:-

Sorry for the long wait on this, and the short chapter. But it's soon ending, and...

New stories coming up!

Whenever I have a scene/story pop up (mainly cuz some of my college classes are boring as hell, and there's not much to gain), I end up imagining SeulYong as the cast. Yup, I'm definite SeulYong trash.

Also, I don't think I'll do the QnA, mainly because there weren't any questions. So I don't think there's any use to do it.

If anyone has any idea for something special I can do, please tell me, because I really want to do something special for my book reaching 2K. It's really a big thing for me.

~•~

The car parked outside the old dark house. Seulgi looked at it, goosebumps taking over her skin as she stared at the place of her childhood, and also the place of her sufferings. She looked back at her hands tensed, when Taeyong grabbed them.

"If you'd like, I can go in for you..."

"No Yong, I'll be fine. You can stay outside while I check." she replied with a reassuring smile. He nodded and they got out of the car and went in. Taeyong, who was only familiar with the front yard, pursed his lips as the memory of that day flashed through. The day he first met her mother, on Seulgi's graduation day. He shook off the memory and sat on the porch as Seulgi went in, finding the key under the mat.

Walking into the dark house, Seulgi touched the furnitures left and looked around to see anything valuable to her. Sadly, everything she found only reminded her of the hard times.

The broken chair, her father threw it just before he left. The cracks on the wall, her mother threw stones at her drunk but missed each time. Her bedroom, where the man had tried to touch her, and she ran out the window, hence the broken window frame. She touched every piece of furniture, but none reminded her of anything good. Sighing, Seulgi returned to the living room, when the kitchen caught her eye.

Or, her ear. Seulgi flinched when she heard what felt like another presence. Is this place haunted... she thought looking around warily. She shook off the thought and continued walking to the kitchen. She opened the fridge, and sighed at it's emptiness. She closed it, when a loud crash of pans falling came from behind her, and she turned, and screamed.

Taeyong leaned against his car, looking around mindlessly, humming random notes. His train of thought was broken by a loud scream. Seulgi... he ran to the house and opened the door.

"Seulgi!" he called out, hearing noises from the kitchen. He found his way there despite the darkness, and turned on his phone light. "SEULGI!" he yelled. He ran to his wife, who laid on the ground, knife in her stomach, and pulled her to his lap.

"Yo... ng..." she called, gasping for air.

"S***! Who did this!?!" Taeyong held her, trying to tend to her stomach after she forcefully pulled the knife out.

"Yong... Go, now..." Seulgi suddenly said.

"What? No! I'm taking you to the..."

"No!" she cut him off. "Go! She'll... She's here... Go, please..."

"Who baby?"

"Mum... Go, please."

"No baby, I'm not leaving you. Come on." he grabbed her and picked her up bridal style, and tried to stand.

"Yong... No!" Seulgi pushed him, just before the knife hit his back. Taeyong landed on his bottom, and stared widely at the knife in the wall. Seulgi groaned in pain, and he quickly went to her again holding her up.

"No! Taeyong go home!"

"No Seulgi, I'm not leaving you here." he pulled her into his arms, and realised just how much blood she had lost. Her face was pale, her eyes whiter than usual, and her lips lost it's natural redness. Her eyes slowly closed halfway, causing him to panic. "Seulgi no! Stay with me!" he said holding and shaking her face. His emotions were now uncontrollable, tears starting to fall out. He tried picking her up again, but footsteps from behind made him freeze. Slowly he turned behind.

"Mother..."

"Who are you calling mother?" an old, raspy voice whispered. "I never blessed this marriage, neither did I accept her back as my daughter after throwing her out."

"Please... Don't do this. She's still your daughter, you can't kill her like this."

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was for her to listen to me, but she didn't." she yelled her last words.

"Because you were awful to her. Why force your one and only child into things, especially bad ones?" Taeyong fought back.

"They wouldn't have been bad if she had just listened to me! I asked her to date that man, but she refused, so he became aggressive. If she only did, we wouldn't have suffered financially. She even changed courses without telling me! All she had done in her life, she should have known we weren't in that kind of social status. Her father left because of her, but only to bring in more money for her, illegally. As for me, I gave up on her. Because of her I lost my husband. Because of her I lost money. My life became hell, all because of her. She's nothing but an unwanted child, a bother, a burden."

"No!" he yelled back. "She's not a burden, nor bother. She may not be wanted, but she is needed. I need her! I understand where you're coming from, but if you only listened to her, maybe none of this would have happened. Remember, she only grew up seeing you, so she became like that. But maybe if you had just listened to her, and supported her once, you wouldn't have come to this." Taeyong spoke holding Seulgi to his chest, trying whatever he could to keep her concious.

"Well I don't care anymore. I just want the money back, but she even stopped paying. So... it came to this."

Taeyong's body simply froze at what she held in her hand, and he couldn't find the right senses to react.

"Don't... We'll give you the money..."

"Too late." she cut him off, loading the gun, pointing it at him.

"YOU PSYCHO-" he tried to speak before he was cut off...

~•~

GabrielleLuna9
Will you do a smut?

Well... Why don't you wait for the next books😉 (ps. thx for asking)

Also, na_jae_min
New reader & follower, new member to my wattpad fam😊💚
Show her some love for her book "Infatuation", it's AMAZING guys!