Chapter 12

Today, two great leaders were born...

ΦΦΦ

ΦΦΦ

"Seulgi honey! Guess what?" she dropped her phone and ran to where the woman's voice came from.

"Yes... Mrs. Song." the elderly laughed.

"Just call me mother. And, I've got some good news for you. Here!" she hands Seulgi a parcel, which looked like it had important papers inside. Seulgi opened it and took out the first page. This would be the first time she was unable to control herself in front of Taeyong's parents.

"OH MY GOSH! I FREAKING GOT IN! I GOT THE JOB!" it only took Taeyong five seconds to come from another room, and spin with Seulgi in his arms. Oksook laughed at her son's actions, then called out to them.

"But... You should read the rest of the letter." Seulgi took out the next pages, and read them silently, then looked up. Taeyong became worried.

"Why? Is it bad news?" she gave a small smile.

"No. But my spot will only be permanent after five weeks. Until then, it's a probation." Taeyong looked at his mother, who nodded.

"She wanted to be independent, and this is the normal rule for first timers. I have to be fair if she wants it that way, so she'll have to go through this. Don't worry, she's really enthusiastic, so I'm positive she'll get the permanent job." the two nodded, and a smile crept back on Taeyong's face. He grabbed her hand and ran back to his room, closing the door and locking it.

"Why lock the d..."

He kissed her in a second, and held her tight in his embrace. Seulgi pulled away surprised, but he just laughed.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm just too happy for you! You've done it baby! I'm so proud of you!" he said hugging her. She smiled and hugged him back, kissing his cheek. They released and he pulled out something from under his pillow.

"Here. I want you to wear this on your first day." it was an office dress. Seulgi gasped at it.

"It's... Too much. I'm only on probation Yong." he shook his head and pushed it into her hands.