Chapter 22

They pack up their final items, and Seulgi kept going through the lists she made about Sarang, and pinned all of them on the fridge.

"Oh... Wow. You are one caring mother." Deokhwa chuckled seeing his daughter in law's actions, and that there were ten pages on the fridge. Even after sticking them, she kept reading through to make sure everything was correct.

"Seulgi come on. It's not like we're going to kill our only grandchild while your gone. Didn't Taeyong say this trip was to cool your mind?" Oksook said in a slightly scolding manner. Seulgi sighed, looking apologetic.

"Sorry mother. I'm just really worried. She's only two, and already a good trouble maker."

"Chill baby." Taeyong came and took the pen away from her hand. "Sarang will be fine. Now I need you to start cooling your mind starting now, OK?"

"Fine. Bye mother, bye father." Seulgi said waving at the couple, then making way to her daughter. "Be good while mummy's gone, OK?"

"Yet." Sarang tried replying. Both the couple hugged and kissed her once more before they made way out the door, and to the airport.

"How long from here to France?" Seulgi asked as they head towards the lounge.

"Uh... Almost, thirteen hours." Taeyong replied softly. Seulgi became shocked.

"What!?! You serious?"

"Ehe..." he chuckled awkwardly, then turned away when he saw her scary eyes.

"How will I get updates about Sarang then? I need to know what she's doing and how she's feeling and..."

"Shush!" he scolded her. "Cool off! I'm taking you so you can chill a bit, not thinking about work, your mother, or even Sarang."

"Alright Yong... I'm sorry."

"It's OK. Just relax, alright? Think of this as our second honeymoon." he said, making Seulgi's head shoot up at him.

"Wait, was that you're plan this whole time? For a second honeymoon? Is that why you refused your parents accompanying us? And to bring Sarang along?" Seulgi started to scold him, but he only laid back and hid his face with his cap, hiding the smirk on his face.

"Lee Taeyong!" she called pulling the cap away. He shot a look at her, and smirked again.

"Don't you remember how beautiful our first trip was? You loved it, and I want you to experience that feeling again. Who knows," he leaned in closer, "we might even get Sarang a sibling." he whispered.

"Taeyong, shush!" she scolded her again, and he only laughed at her. He stood up and took her hand in his, and pulled her along.

"Let's go. We need to be at the gate a little before."

~•~

The couple strolled the streets of Paris hand in hand, taking in the beautiful scenery, and romantic atmosphere. Paris was just perfect for them, especially since Taeyong wanted to have a romantic getaway.

"Yong, let's eat there." Seulgi said pointing to a small restaurant. He smiled and nodded at her, and they walked towards the place. Taeyong suddenly stopped, and looked at the name of the restaurant, a small smile forming on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"I know who this belongs to." he said, and suddenly dragged Seulgi in quickly to the counter.

"Bonjour... TY!" the man behind the counter squealed, and jumped over.

"Hansol!" Taeyong yelled as the taller man picked him off his feet to hug him. Seulgi stood aside in complete shock, and second hand embarassment at what these two grown men were doing.