Chapter 1

Koi-Koi

-.-

D/C: I own nothing.

-.-

Warning: Characters are OOC!

-.-

"A cover up? This goes aga-"

"I know, dammit! I need you...ugh... We need you to cover up what happened here to protect those involved... If news got out unlicensed heroes used their quirks without the proper documents, even if, the situation called for it, they all of them would be persecuted and their possible futures of becoming pro-heroes... without this dangling over their heads..." Tsunade Senju, aka Slug Princess or as she is better known as The Legendary Sucker, the now... former head of Konoha Shinobi Academy. She bit back her tongue and bowed deeply to the Worlds Number #1 Pro-Hero. Her advisors, close colleagues and so many others followed her actions, all of them silently pleading for the hero's help. "As the Head of K.S.A., I will take full responsibility for what happened, but I will not allow my students to take the fall for doing everything in their power to protect not only their love ones but also their home."

"...If it weren't for the fact you saved my life after... that fight and everyone was miraculously brought back to life... I would have allowed things go with how things as of right now. Even so, I find it extremely commendable that such young heroes in training to do everything in their power to take the call of doing what every hero should do. All heroes in my eyes..."

-.-

"All Might defeated the Leader of the Akatsuki in an epic fight..."

"It appeared, despite the damage... there is no death count except for the Leader..."

"Massive struggle..."

"It is noted unlicensed quirk users from K.S.A. were part of the battle. However, they were working on defense and evacuating civilians, under the direct order of Slug Princess. She is taking full responsibility of their actions as their part of the invasion..."

"Slug's hero license, along with several others, have been temporarily suspended..."

"KSA has been destroyed, even it is built up again, it will remain close until a full investigation is done. Even so, reconstruction will be primarily focused on rebuilding the Village of Konoha..."

"Fortunately, schools all over Japan have opened their doors for students of K.S.A. until a decision is made or to remain their if..."

"All records of the attack are concealed to protect those involved..."

-.-

Shikamaru Nara started at his reflection in the bathroom's mirror. Memories kept replaying in his mind, rethinking of all the strategies and wondering what would have happened if he had done something different. With a heavy sigh, he grabbed a hair tie from his back pocket and a brush that was placed on top of the sink. He brushed his hair upward to tie up his hair in a typical manner his family his known for. Seeing that his hair looked presentable, he checked on his uniform... he hates the U.A. uniform. He misses K.S.A.'s uniform...no matter how much he once nagged about it...

With a grumble under his breath, Shikamaru left the bathroom and walked through the tiny yet modest apartment to head over to the kitchen. Him and his roommates had recently moved in due to having to switch schools and they needed to find a place that's closer to their new school. With how things are going back home, it's better off for them to stay in the small apartment until... everything gets cleared up back home. Until then, the three have to divvy up with the allowance that is sent to them by their respective families.