SDS2 26: MISSION V: THE YAKUZA'S RAGE PT. 2

Start from the beginning

     "Why? What's happening?" Sunggyu asked as he looked at Kai worriedly.

     Kai, who was also panting heavily, looked at the Demons and explained what happened, "A-after I killed the informant...his chest started to glow. And then I saw a mark on his chest." 

     "What mark?" Minhyuk asked curiously.

     "The mark of the 5th Sinner." The two Kharon's answered in unison, and the Demons looked at each other in confusion.

     "But why are you covered in blood?" Suho asked.

     "A ghoul appeared out of nowhere! But from the looks of it, it's not an ordinary ghoul. We tried to injure him but he quickly ran away. But we know he's still inside the mansion." Tamo explained.

     "It's the Sinner's right-hand ghoul," Hyunseung concluded, and everybody started to panic.

     "We need to get out of here," Jackson told his brothers.

     "Why don't we just kill him?" Jiyong then suggested, "I mean, 4 of us here are already demons and we have 5 other powerful demons with us. We should stop running away and face this motherfucker."

     Everyone looked at Sunggyu. Since he was the leader, he would make the final call. He looked at Kai and Tamo, then back to his brothers and the SOLs. Jiyong was right. They had enough demons to fight for whatever was in the mansion. If they run now, things might end up getting worse.

     "Fine. Where is he? Where did you last see him?" Sunggyu asked while looking at Kai, now considering Jiyong's suggestion.

     "He was in the hallway near the basement," Kai answered.

     "If he's that close, why didn't we sense him?" Junsu asked Yoochun and Jaejoong.

     "Then let's ask him," Jaejoong said with a smirk, and then he snapped his fingers and suddenly vanished.

     "We'll go on ahead my Princes," Yoochun stated, then he and Junsu also vanished.

     "Kharon, please keep Kenji, Tamo, and Kai safe. We will look for the ghoul." Suho instructed, and Kharon nodded as an answer.

     "Well, I'm already here, might as well help out," Kharon II said with a smirk before vanishing like the rest of the SOLs. The Demons went out of the office and searched for the ghoul. When the coast was clear, they went to the living room and made a plan there.

     "We need to split up first," Sunggyu said as he looked at his brothers.

     "Hyunseung and Minhyuk, you go to the basement with Jackson." Sunggyu instructed, then he looked at the rest and said, "Taeil and Suho, you go with me and Jiyong. We'll search the first floor."

     "Okay, Sunggyu," Taeil replied.

     "Let's go!" Sunggyu shouted, and the Demons summoned their weapons and searched for the troublesome ghoul.

*****

"This is the place where Kai last spotted the ghoul," Hyunseung said as he and his brothers stood in front of the door of the basement where the interrogation room can be found.

     "Ready your weapons," Hyunseung ordered, and they nodded and obliged. He opened the basement door, but the room was dead quiet. Hyunseung, Minhyuk, and Jackson entered the room and searched the basement.

     "JS, this is the place where we interrogated Minato," Minhyuk said as he stopped in front of the door. Hyunseung positioned himself at the other side of the door and Jackson beside him. Minhyuk opened the door and saw nothing inside except for the informant's dead body.