11. Hostage much? not anymore! sorta...

Tick....tock....tick....tock...

The sound of a moving cock could be heard. You open your eyes to the sound it makes. Rubbing your eyes from the sleep, you look over and see a sleeping figure. It was non other than Min yoongi.

He snored noisely, but other than that you didn't mind it. Sitting up and hugging your knees you wonder what your going to do next.. should you run away..? Stay with him...? No, you couldn't risk waking him up. Looking around the room, you try to think of a way to escape.

You slowly begin to move, trying not to make the bed creak loudy. Setting your tip of the toe down on the floor, you slowly move your other leg, being careful not to wake the turtle.

Hah, turtle.

Min yoongi:.... mmmph....

You froze in place, hearing a soft moan escaping from his lips. You slowly turn your head, only to find that he was still asleep.
He was out cold still? Aish, lazy lazy.. He always was this way..way back when..

Shaking your head you gain some sense into it. You had to get out of here. Risking it would only make you end up like hoseok but..

You didn't care, you just wanted to get out.

Hearing the shuffling noises you freeze up and stay super still. Peeking from the corner of your eye you notice yoongi shifting to the other side, digging his head under a pillow. This was your chance! He wouldn't be able to hear you open the door would he? Not if he's under a bunch of pillows, similar to that of a turtle going inside it's shell.

You inhale deeply yet quietly, slowly setting your foot down.. then the other on the cold floor. Getting up without having the bed creak was a pain in the ass, but surprisingly you managed to not make a single squeak.

A smile forms your lips, as you carefully began to tip toe your way to the door. A small crack from where he left it open you can see darkness of the hallway. You swallow, and set your hand on the door knob.

Ugh, please don't make a sound..

You thought as you then tried to pull open the door, but wouldn't budge. Your hand began to sweat on the now warm metal.
You gently push it open,trying not to get it to make any noise.

Success! You made it out of the room.. Looking back you see shirtless yoongi, sleeping hard as a rock.

Haha,see ya later sucker!! You thought to yourself, as you began to fast walk down the dark hallway.

There was a full moon out, so it must be late at night.

Walking down the hall, you notice a large grandfather clock. Must've been a very old clock, you read it.

3:00 AM

Three in the morning. You could just go back to bed and try to escape another day, but you made it this far! Slowly you continue to walk, finding a large staircase down stairs. As you go down the stairs you quickly scan the area trying to find doors. You look at the large kitchen.

There's a back door, likely leading to the backyard..

Heart beating fast, you quickly make your way to it.

You turn around, one last time.

You feel a slight remorse for him, but you remember what he did to hobi, and what he most likely have done harm to other people.

Opening the door, you run out..

And you don't look back..

But he sees you.