4. feeding time!

You continue to hear punching noises and bones crunching coming from the door, which was closed. Fresh tears start to roll down your cheeks, you feel lightheaded almost like your having a fever. You felt sick, really sick.. You don't think you could handle this anymore, you were tired from all the crying, hungry and just mostly tired.. You lift your head up a little when you hear that the punching has stopped, you think....

You think Hobi might be dead...

You shake your head in disbelief, cursing yourself because you caused this. You knew yoongi was still stalking you even after you broke up with him.. There was always something wrong with him, that made you afraid of him. He wouldn't stop no matter what. If he saw you with another boy, he would get angry and threaten them. But he never went this far, but.. Now he did..

And it costed Hobi's life...

You perk up and try to stop crying when you hear the door creak open with a pleased yoongi walking in with a smile on his face. Looking very pleased with the work he has done. You don't look up at his face.

Yoongi: Ahh, Y/N~! Im back! And the pest is gone now, he won't be able to bother us anymore! Heh, Finally..

You don't say a word, you were tired and hungry, you move your head a little to the tray of food. You lick your dry and cracked lips, it smelled so good.
You lift your head up and look at yoongi, who was covered in blood.

Hobi's blood....

You felt a shiver run down your spine, and looked up at yoongi who was grinning happily. He walks over to a nearby sink, and cleans off the blood around his hands and face, then he grabs the nearby towel and dries himself off. You don't say a word and just stare at the tray of food. He seems to notice that right away you are hungry.

Yoongi:Ah, I see you saw the food I brought to you. Your hungry right..?

He says, with a grin on his face. You nod your head, still tired and hungry. Yoongi grabs a nearby chair and sits in front of you, he then puts the tray of food on his lap. You look at the tray of food, your mouth begins to water..

 You look at the tray of food, your mouth begins to water

Yoongi: Hehe, I see your hungry. I can tell by the way your looking
At it~

You were so focused on the tray of food that you didn't notice yourself drooling. Yoongi grabs a small napkin and wipes the saliva from your mouth, and closes it up with his hand. He grabs some chopstick nearby and digs it in the rice, grabbing a small amount of it and putting it near your mouth, the scent of rice going through your nose. You shake your head and ask him if he can untie you so you can feed yourself, but he says no in a cold voice, knowing very well that you might try to fight him. He again puts the small amount of rice near your mouth.

Yoongi: say Ahhh Babygirl..~

You open your mouth, allowing him to feed you. You chew the warm sticky rice. It was alright, it barely had any flavorbut it was still food you thought. You swallow it, then look at yoongi.
He smiled, as he got a piece of the chicken and put it in your mouth. It tastes sweet and tender, your taste buds explode with the flavor since you haven't eaten anything good in a while. Yoongi smiles even bigger and touches your cheek with a finger.

Yoongi: You liked it? Sorry if it tastes bad, Im not great at cooking. But I can see your enjoying it~

He keeps feeding you, and you chew the food and swallow. He notices a small bit of food near your lips. He leans in closer to your face and licks the side of your lips, making you shiver at the slightest touch of his tongue. He smirks, he takes the tray off his lap and sets it aside.

Yoongi: I'm guessing you want dessert now huh~? I can give it to you...~

You freak out a little and flinch when he gets close and starts kissing you, his tongue touching yours. Your lip was in a dance with his soft lips, you tried to pull back but you couldn't, yoongi held your face in place with his strong hands. You feel his tongue twirl around yours as a way to tease you, and you blush a little.
You wanted to bite him and scream, but you couldn't.

You were trapped...

*note*
Hey guys hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I haven't been updating frequently, Im busy working on my other book! But thank you for reading ♡♡♡