10. feeling new.

* author's note*

Hey guys, I'm back now. Im sorry i was gone for a while, I just needed a break from writing and drawing. It all felt too much and like a chore I had to do, and with the way I felt.. I dunno, I just felt tired.

Anyways besides the point, I'm back and I'm here to do what I love most. Writing.
Possibly the only thing I can do to escape this world haha.
Without further a do, please enjoy this long awaited chapter.

Oh before that though, please go check out my other books, more chapters will be published soon. :)

Enjoy my lovelies 💋💕

{ Y/n pov }

You exhale a deep breath.

You look down, and see a sleeping yoongi, who was hugging your waist with his head buried on your bare stomach. You can't help but giggle a little.

He looked extremely adorable at the moment. You have to admit although his rough side is kind of scary, you prefer his innocent turtle side. You gently run your hand through his soft dark hair, caressing it gently. while running your fingers against his scalp, you hear a small grunt coming from his lips. You stop and pretend to fall back asleep, only to hear a soft, sleepy husky voice whisper.

Yoongi:... mmh... y/n why did you stooppp...

You don't respond and pretend to be asleep.

Yoongi:... Y/n....

You feel him shift all the way from your stomach, as he then leans in closer near your ear.

Yoongi: ...y/n I know you are awake. Quit pretending you are.

You roll your closed eyes that were in the inside of your eyelids. Yoongi sees this, an idea popped im his head.

You sit up straight once you hear the sound of skin slapping. Shooting up, you see that his hand was on your ass and that he left a red mark on it. " YOU ASSHOLE!!" you yelled, receiving a gummy smirk from the turtle boy.

Yoongi: I kept telling you to " wake up", but princess wouldn't listen to daddy. So, daddy had to spank her awake.

He smirks, as he then smiles.

You feel your cheeks turn bright red as you look away angrily.
".. you didn't have to spank my fucking ass to wake me up.." you huffed. Yoongi then bursted out into a fit of giggles, giving you more gummy smiles to look at, making you less angry at him.

Yoongi: yah! Y/N, you look like- * laughs* you look like an angry gremlin!

You feel your face burn once again, as you'r blood begins to boil.
" Who are you calling a gremlin you fucking turtle neck looking headass!!!" You say, trying to sound intimidating. But to no avail.
Yoongi only continues to laugh at you.

You huff angrily, then let out a sigh as you grab a pillow that's as big as your body and hugged it tightly, then faced the window.

Yoongi notices this then quickly stops laughing. You hear the bed creak as you then notice he is sitting right next to you, his stoic expression replacing the once childish gummy face he had just a few minutes ago.

Both of you stared in silence at the window, seeing the dark indigo sky turn a slight orange and pink. The stars were still there, along with the crescent moon that hung loosely.

Yoongi slowly turned his head towards you, looking at you.

Seeing your * insert hair/L/C* messy hair, the soft bruises spread along your neck and shoulder, eventually leading to your collarbones. The loose sweater that you were wearinf, hanging loosely exposing your bruised shoulder.

He softly sighs.

He.. honestly thought you were to beautiful.

Yoongi:...Y/N.....

You look at him, still a little grumpy that he teased you. How dare he! Having the audacity to kidnap you, enslave you, not to mention feeding you well, fairly good food but that's besides the point!

He just kept you, acted like he owned you..

And yet...

Yoongi:... Y/N... I - I'm... I'm sorry.

You slowly turn your head to look back at him.

Still slightly grumpy.

But, kinda happy?

Yoongi:.. sorry for teasing you like that, I just wanted to have a little.. fun..

You think for a moment...

You smile and thank yoongi for apologizing, immediately receiving his signature gummy smile. He pulls you close, making you practically lay down on his bare pale skin chest with abs.

Yoongi:.. you're so warm... and soft...

You blush at his words... you say nothing and only snuggle closer to him.

" yoongi.... that's really.. really sweet of you..." you mumble sleepily. The rough night really has made you worn out and tired. Yoongi sees the tired look on your face, and pulls the covers up and some pillows for extra comfort.

Yoongi:.. you should get some rest Y/n, staying up so late is bad for you.

You nod your head, then everything went black. You passed out, right on his naked glory.

Yoongi looks out the window, while holding on to you. His smile soon turns twisted, his eyes turn darker...

Yoongi:.... * thinks*...you're mine forever... you know that right? Y/N... mine forever... Nobody can have you now... and if they ever try to take you away, they will only be met with.. well.. you know already.... but your mine, and nobody else's... mine... mine.. mine..
Mine ...mine ...mine... All mine!! And if anyone comes near us, I will kill them..!

He smirks evilly, but then stops as he felt a yawn coming out of his lips.

Yoongi:... well.. that can wait. Now, it's time for nappy-naps and snuggles.

And then he closed his eyes, soon drifting off to sleep as well.