1. captured

You wake up, feeling a bit groggy.. You feel like you just had the worst hangover in a while. You lift your head up, and try to open your eyes, you open them, but all you see is darknes.. You feel a soft yet tightened up clothe around your eyes. Your blindfolded.. You try to move your arms and legs, but they are tied up.

Y/N: .. W-what..? Why can't I move..? Am I stuck..!?

You wiggle where you are, but it's no use. Your tied up to a wooden chair, both hands are tightened up on the armrests, your feet and legs separate and tied up to the legs of the chair. Your also blindfolded, hence why you can't see anything.

Y/N: oh fuck..!!

You try to move, but it's no use. Even after 5 minutes of you struggling to get out of the tight ropes, you can't get out.
You breathe hysterically, but you scold yourself.

Y/N: Oh suck it up y/n !! I - it's not like your gonna die!
....
Am I...?

The thought crept up on you behind the back of your head,
You slump down a little on the chair, eyes wide behind the blindfold.
You feel yourself becoming numb at the thought of dying.
It... never occurred you to think like that, after all
You always thought of yourself as a bad bitch that wouldn't let others get in the way. You always were the toughest out of all your friends, and would prove that easily by doing certain things.
You definitely not let a guy near you, or touch you in anyway.

You found that disgusting..

You didn't know how other girls enjoy it when a man touches them, especially sexually. They looked like sluts.

You shudder at the thought of it, and quickly try to change the subject of this matter, no dark or negative thoughts you said to yourslef over and over again.

But you couldn't help it..

The thought of dying and getting touched was still lingering in the back of your head. You feel your eyes sting, as if wanting to cry.

Y/N:... I don't want to die.. I want to live and be happy...
I didn't ask for this....

You feel tears starting to wet the blindfold, it feels moist against your skin, you whimper and cry out.
You cry your little heart out, while saying you didn't want to die repeatedly in both your mind and aloud.
Your hands clench into balls of fists, you feel anger and yet..A bit of triumph.. You feel like you could, would! Make it out of this situation your in.
The only thing to keep in mind, is to stay alive, and hopefully survive.

Y/N: ... M-maybe Im not as smart or strong, but I will make it out of this... I know it! I hope... oh geez it's so hard to keep positive in these types of situations....

You sigh, and rest your head backwards, you felt tired after crying, you decide to fall asleep once again.. But at the same time you didn't want to for fear that you will be killed in your sleep.

Y/N:.. •__• ... Who needs sleep anyways, I can stay awake!
I am not dying, No not today!

While trying to talk positive to yourself you hear a door click, as if it was being unlocked. You immediately shut up, and pretend to be asleep.

Y/N: * thinks* fuck fuck fuck fuck....! Welp, there goes my positivity...! Time to die a bitch then!

You sweat uncontrollably and breathe heavily, you hear the door close and here footsteps, small chuckles cam be heard also.

Yoongi: .. Oh, I see your finally awake, Y/N....

You feel your feet get cold.. it was him..

You recognize the coldness in his voice, serious and cold like winter in December..A deep, cold yet charming voice..

Y/N:.. N-no.. no way! It can't be! It must be him, it must be!

You thought to yourself, you knew very well who it was.

Yoongi: hehe hey kitten..~ your awake now huh..?
Heh don't lie to me you little bitch, I know your awake, I heard you talking and crying.. So don't pretend to be asleep.
I may be lazy and sleepy at times, so I know when someone is sleeping or not..

It was non other than min yoongi, your stalker...

You quickly perk up, and gasp at realizing that he just kidnapped you.. And keeping you hostage at, wherever you were at this moment! You sweat, and try to speak to him, but it's all jumbled. You try to form a sentence, but it comes out as a mess.

Y/N:.. Y-Yoongi.. L-Let me go... Please..! If t-t-this is a prank, i-it isnt very funny..!

You pleaded, and pleaded at him. Hoping he would just say that this was all a joke, and maybe let you go. But..

He laughs. He laughs an evil laugh, and you feel even more scared than ever.

Yoongi: Hahaha! Silly Y/N !
This isn't a prank! I brought you here for a reason, and you should know your life is on the line too..
So, you better stop saying this is a joke..
Because I am so serious...

* note*
Hey! This is another short book im writing, it's obviously a yandere yoongi x reader book. The thought just occurred to me and I had to write one! So please enjoy it! Also, special thanks to PURPLE-DE_2304 for the book cover, be sure to check them out and their books they are really great! Also please..

VOTE
AND
COMMENT
please? ♡♡♡