3. Is that you?

You squint at the figure on the floor, it was too dark in the corner, and squinting your eyes wasn't helping very much. But you could see an arm sticking out, with a hand also. The light bulb that is illuminatingthe room flickers a little, then it turns brighter, making the room much more visible to you. You look back at the corner, the sudden realization that you are not alone in this room...

You perk up as you hear slight moaning. The body shifts itself a little, while groaning in pain. You sit there, still tied up in the chair just watching the body move. You gasp in horror when the person crawls out of the dark to reveal themselves. They crawl just within the reach of where the light was hitting.. in the middle of the room...

" h-help...... me...."

You gasp in shock, as you recognize that voice... HIS voice..!

It was... hobi.. Crawling and all hurt...

You scream and cry out loudly, he was all covered in blood and had bruises and a black eye, and a broken nose. Hobi tries his best to keep crawling, trying to make it towards you. Once he does his hand grabs your tied up foot, his hand shaking.... You stop screaming but you keep crying, looking down at him.

Y/N: H-Hobi.... Did yoongi di-

Hobi: You have to get out of here...! I-it isn't safe here...! Y-y-yoongi, he... He...!

Hobi tries his best to talk without his voice cracking, it was dry and raspy... Some blood is seen around his mouth, all dry and crusted. His shirt all ripped up and stained with blood, his chest was exposed, a large gash was across his chest, alongwith scratches.. Your eyes well up with tears again, but you hold them back..

Y/N: Hobi I'm so sorry... This s-s-should'nt have happened t-to you... Im sorry....

Hobi: ... heh it's not your fault, Y/N.... It's nobody's fault...

You watch as he smiles, a gentle smile.. You can feel the pain in your chest as you watch him smile, even if he is all beaten up..
You feel tears starting to run down your cheeks, as you continue to apologize to j-hope.. But he politely tells you to not do so..
You hear the door unlocking again, and you start to freak out.

Yoongi, was about to come in...

You tell hobi to hide again in the darkness, but he refuses to.

He doesn't deserve this fate that befell him, you know he he doesn't!!!

You continue to try and tell him to hide, but he refuses to and only smiles...

It's too late now.. The door clicks, and slowly opens. You see Min yoongi's shadow on the wall..
You feel as if a boulder dropped down to your stomach....

Yoongi: Y/N~! I'm back and I brought something yummy for you~

He walks behind you and you turn your face to see him, he has a smile on his face, you notice that on his let hand he has a tray filled with hot food and a drink.

Y/N: Y-y-your back...! Haha!

You laugh nervously, but yoongi doesn't pay attention to you..
He glares down at hobi, who was still laying on the ground..
He puts the tray of food down on a nearby table, and bends down to face hobi.. You shut your eyes to not see what was about to happen, but you can't help but to open one eye...
What you were about to see was horrifying...

Yoongi grabbed him by the neck and started to choke him, you see the evil in his eyes as he does so. Hobi looked weaked, almost as if he was immune to the pain. Yoongi threw him against the wall, a loud thud being heard making you cringe.. Yoongi picks him up again and carries him out to the door.

Yoongi: Be right back Y/N ~! I have a rodent to deal with...

Hobi: .. * weakly*.. Y/N... Don't worry about me...
I love you....

Yoongi: shut up horseface..!!!!

You hear the door slam, you lower your head while those words that he said repeat in your mind.. Fresh tears start streaming down your face...
Your hoping you can get out of this mess....