8. please stop...

Moans and cries could be heard as it echoes around the dimly lit room. You grip the bedsheets tightly as yoongi grips on to your hips. Both of you were breathing in sync, with every huff and moan that escaped both of your lips.

You feel a single tear roll down your cheek. Not just because of the pain you were currently feeling, but because of him.

He was dangerous.. and yet... so intoxicating at the same time..

He made you feel things you thought you would never feel..

Sure, there were guys here and there saying sweet nothings to you, but Min yoongi was something else. A murderer and a seducer.

Your thoughts get clouded when you let out a loud moan as you feel yoongi thrust into you. Breathing heavily you try to make out words but they couldn't come out of your lips.

"... Y-Yoongi.. please... stop.... I d-didn't ask for this.."

You say in a shakily voice. You then feel his body harshly rub against you as you can feel his cold breath near your bare neck and shoulder. You shiver when he speaks..

Yoongi:.. Mmhh.. Ahh babygirl.. you don't know just how much you mean to me..

You close your eyes as he speaks. It's no use, your powerless against him.

You feel another tear roll down your cheek as he continues to thrust in, his voice echoing into the deep and dark depths..

Yoongi:.. *huff*... You feel so wet for me, baby girl...

You couldn't help but blush at the fact that he's making you feel someway.. You either wanted this or didn't..

You feel him stop and breathing heavily. You quickly turn around to face him, quickly noticing the small sweats of bullets rolling down his face all the way to the tip of his nose. You feel captivated by his appearance.

You gently trace your finger against his jawline whilst staring at his eyes. You can easily tell something just by staring at them.

They looked, almost sad..? No no they looked angry.. maybe lust?

They confuse you. you shake your head lightly and soon your eyes soon make it to his soft looking luscious lips, your finger lightly and playfully tracing over it. It felt so soft and smooth to the touch.

Yoongi:.. Are you teasing me babygirl...

You feel temptation starting to kick in. You stare at his lips, you lean in closely. Too close to the point where you find yourself kissing him. He returns the favor and starts to kiss you with tounge. Feeling his tounge explore every inch of your mouth, you let out a soft moan and letting yourself loose.. forgetting about everything...