5. Marks

You feel hot, wet tears roll down your cheeks as yoongi continues to explore every inch of your mouth with his tounge. You didn't want him to touch you, but at the same time...

You wanted him to.

You wanted him to feel you.

To feel everything, every part of your body.

But you don't, not after what he did. And what you promised yourself to do. You swore to yourself that you would be a good girl, and not do any kind of stupid shit that hoes and sluts do.

And You are not a slut...

Yoongi: Mmh..? Why do you look so down...

You don't say anything. You don't even look at his face..

Yoongi:.. Ey, Y/N.. I'm speaking to you..

You try to ignore him, but you're met with your cheek burning.
You realized that he hit you hard to snap you out of your state.

Yoongi:..You fucking slut!!! I'm talking to you!!!

You flinch when he screams at your face. You feel a burning sensation at the back of your eyes, but it was now met with tears flowing down your cheeks and over the slapped one.

Yoongi: Now, look at me slut..

You slowly lift your head up to face him. When you do you..

You see him grinning.

You see him with a malicious grin on his face, his eyes squishing a little. Sure, he looked cute. But deep down you knew what was beneath the surface. But not just that, this man was crazy.

And dangerous..

Yoongi:.. Hehe, that's much better. Now I can get a look from that pretty little face of yours..

He whispers at you in a deep tone. His voice is addicting..

This man is addictive.

You want to hear more, you want to hear more words coming out his soft lips and yet at you didn't want to hear anything coming from him at all.

Yoongi:.. Mmh.. Y/N, your lips are so soft... They are really good for kissing..

He keeps on kissing and sucking on your lips, slightly bruising them. You wince in pain as he does so, then you feel his warm tongue in your mouth once again.

Yoongi: Y/N... Why aren't you kissing back... I want you to..

You feel tears threating to fall and fall they did. You hesitate a little but you kiss him back in fear of him hurting you. You can feel his lips curve into a smirk against yours. You gasp as you feel his large hand go under your skirt, playing around with your panties with his fingers. He breathes against your neck as you feel his hand go under them, you're powerless to stop him but you attempt to close your legs shut, even if his hand is still stuck there.

Yoongi: Ah Y/N.. Playing around huh, I will show you..

He spreads them apart again, you try to close them but you fail to do so. He takes his hand away from your part, making you sigh a little, but then you feel his fingers lightly tracing your thigh. You.. can't help but... want more?

He continues this on, you realize he's teasing you.

You start feeling weird..

It doesn't take long for you to know that you're wet.

Really. Wet.

Your cheeks flush red with embarrassment and humiliation. You stop kissing him and look away from his face. He notices this and stops what he is doing.

Yoongi: Y/N? What's wrong? Aren't you enjoying this..

You want to shake your head and tell him no, but..

Yoongi: Talk to me..

He lifts your chin up, making you look into his dark eyes that held lust and anger in them. You want to scream at his face, you want to yell and rip that smirk off his face. But you remain silent and just look into his eyes.

Yoongi:.. are you afraid...

Silence.

Yoongi:... Sex with the right person can be addictive.. Am I right..

You don't say a word. You feel your cheek burn as he slaps you hard, waiting for an answer.

Yoongi: AM I!?? ANSWER ME!

He spat at you, yelling. You whimper and nod your head replying
" yes" in a weak voice. He smirks and lifts your face up one more time.

Yoongi:.. Good.. Cuz babygirl, the things I'm gonna do to you..

You feel shivers go down your spine...

Yoongi:.. everyone will know you're mine...

* Author's note *

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading my book! Sorry I haven't been updating this, school has been kicking ass recently.
Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this, and guess what?

This book recently hit 1k reads and is #268 in horror!

GUYS! SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SO MUCH IT MEANS ALOT!!

I never thought this book would make it so far, I am glad you are all enjoying it! I will try and update frequently from now on! Thank you and have a good day! 💕