2. small talk

Yoongi gently caresses your cheek, you flinch at the touch of his hands. You sense a strange atmosphere in the room, almost like...
Almost like the sense of danger, but you already knew that didn't you?

Yoongi:...Y/N, your so cold.. your always warm whenever I see you, or touch you...

He gently tries to lift your chin up, but you refuse to so you move your head away from his hand. He frowns as you do so.

Yoongi:.. Why won't you let me touch you... I only want to love you, but you keep rejecting me.. That isn't making me any happier Y/N....

Ypu ask him if you can take the blind fold off.
You pleaded. He doesn't answer to that, instead he just ignores you and keeps talking to you in a deep, raspy yet hushed voice.

Yoongi:.. Your hair is so pretty and soft.. I wish to cut all of it and keep it to myself.. Only myself...

He runs his hand gently through your hair, he leans in you can feel his warm breath exhale into your neck, causing a shiver to run down your back. You can feel your hairs standing on end.

You choke out, gushing a little, but still afraid. He stops and looks at your face. He jerks his head a little. And sighs. He tells you that he will remove the blind fold but on one condition.. you ask him what it is, but he gently whispers in your ear..

Yoongi: Please don't scream at what your about to see...

You pause for a minute, but quickly nod your head in agreement.

Yoongi: Heh, alright..

You feel the tight blindfold beginning to loosen up, something didn't feel right, and you felt sick to your stomach from the rotting stench that was in the air of the basement. You think he...
No, he couldn't. Only a madman could be able to, and yoongi wouldn't go that far! Or could he...?

Yoongi: There, can you see now..? Heh of course you can! I took the blind fold off didn't I? Hehe..

You quickly look around, and notice a single light bulb in the middle of the dark room you were both in, shining down on you both. You notice some blood stains on his dark coat he had on. You look amd see his face. The same cold and emotionless expression could be read from his face. You feel your heart sink down to your stomach.

Yoongi: Ahhhhh ~ good thing you begged me to take off the blindfold! Your eyes are so pretty Y/N! Oh and your wonderful skin, so beautiful..~

You gagged a little at the stench, but you feel a blush go across your face. Yoongi smiles and laughs at the look of it, seemingly looking satisfied at the thought that you felt flattered. Which, you did but...

Yoongi: Hm? Y/N, My eyes are up here...~ why do you keep looking away...?

He puts his warm hands on your cheeks, cupping them. You tell him about the rotting smell. He looks at you curiously, almost hesitant to tell you exactly what it was.

Yoongi: Grr... H-hey, let's just ignore that for now alright!? Pay attention to me, not some smell that has nothing to do with us!

His cold expression was replaced with an angered expression, his hands go down to your neck, and wraps them around it. He gives you a tight squeeze, you feel the air escape from your lungs and mouth. You gasp and try to breathe, but he only squeezes your neck tightly.

Yoongi: Now.. if you want to breathe again, be a good girl and stop asking stupid questions..

You shake and nod your head a little. You can feel your lungs beginning to burn and your head felt lightheaded from the lack of oxygen. He gives you another tight squeeze, then sighs and lets go of your neck. You cough and take in a deep breathe of air, your lungs filling up and exhaling it. You keep doing this a couple times.
Yoongi just stares and pouts at you. He checks his watch for the time.

Yoongi: Ahhh, You haven't eaten since the last time! I'll be back, hang tight Y/N.

He gets up to leave, but before he does he gives you a small peck on the cheek and smiles, he goes up to the door and opens it and walks out. You hear the lock of it being shut.
You look around the room once again, your eyes catch the glimpse of a dark liquid on the floor. The stench makes it to your nostrils again, and you gag having the feeling that you want to throw up. Your eyes follow the trail of where it's leaking out from, you gasp in horror as you see a familiar face...