9. give me more...

** Author's note**
Hello again. Im sure some of you might not read this, but I want to apologize for not updating this book in a long time. Life and studies have gotten in the way and so has a project me and a friend of mine have been doing, ( update, I'm working on it solo now.)
Im so so sorry. I'll try and work harder, I just hope I don't look lazy to you all. It warms my heart that you all love this book, and thanks for sticking around, it means alot 😁 now, let's see what happens....~

You run your hand gently through his dark hair.. his touch sends tingles and shivers up your spine and back..his lips gently caressing your skin.

You feel intoxicated..

You beg for him to stop, but he keeps on placing rough kisses in between your neck and shoulder. You let out a loud moan as he tugs your hair. You keep begging him to stop, but your constant moaning and tugging only arouses him even more. His lips make it to the corner of your mouth, teasing you.. You keep begging till his lips go up.

Yoongi:.. Baby... watch your mouth...

You hear his cold tone of voice near your ear. You shudder and tightly grab on to his shoulders as he thrusts in yet again making you let out a loud squeal, he groaned loudly in pleasure.

Yoongi:.. baby g-girl......

After many thrusts and tugging, you find yourself sittingon his lap. He gently lifted you and placed you in between his legs. You each let out huffs of air, both tired from all the fun you both were having.

Well, mostly him at least, you thought. As you traced yoongi's collar bone. You were confused.. confused as to... whether or not you feel anything for him..

Y/N:... Yoongi.... I - I'm confused.....

Yoongi:... Shhh....

He gently shushes you. He buries his head in between your neck and shoulder. You can't help but shudder when you feel his cold breath hit your skin. His touch was... something...

Yoongi:... I love you... you know that right...

He lifts his head.

Yoongi:.. from the first day I laid my eyes on your gorgeous
* insert eyecolor* ones, I couldn't stop thinking about you...

You blush fiercely.

Yoongi:... You're just so beautiful.... I had to have you....
Your the diamond that I found in the darkest of caves... My diamond...

You're mind is more fogged up than ever..

But.. you can't help but smile. Smile at the fact that somebody thinks your beautiful.

Noone has ever said that.. besides yoongi.

You place a kiss on yoongi's head. He looks up, smiling softly. You realize how cute his smile is, it's a gummy smile that he has.

Yoongi:.. you think my gummy smile is.. cute..?

You nod your head, smiling. It was really cute.

Reality suddenly turns to fantasy, as you feel your heart beating faster and faster. Yoongi leans in and kisses you sweetly. You kiss back, no hesitation at all.

You didn't feel afraid anymore..

The kiss then deepens once again, as you both fall back on the bed, continuing on your activities, which made you feel more loved. He gently squeezes your breasts making You gasp. He grins and gently places butterfly kisses from your neck all the way down to your stomach. You start thinking again...

Maybe... maybe he can.....

The rest of the night becomes a blurr.. nothing but moans and groans could be heard, with the occasional sounds of skin slapping.