You're baking? Why?

Start from the beginning

King:

It was a rare occurrence in this relationship, today was one of the first few mornings that King had woken up before yourself. You, being as energetic as you were it seemed that sleep was overrated. King being much calmer would relax and sleep longer. King got out of bed, being sure not to awake you. Making his way into the kitchen he started to think of what he could do special for you, since you normally made breakfast he wanted to return the favour this time. He looked around a little to see what there was for food but did not find anything of interest. King took out the recipe books you two had gotten a month or so back before deciding on what he wanted to make. Having ripe bananas that had seemingly been forgotten, he easily choice banana bread. By the time you awake the smell of fresh banana bread filled the air. You quickly made your way to the kitchen "King did you bake?" King smiled softly and nodded "Yes I did. We had some old bananas. I figured it would make a nice breakfast. We have some instant oatmeal to go with it, if it's not filling enough on its own." You gave him a tight hug "You're so sweet! While it cools let's take a shower! Oh, better turn on the coffee machine first!" King watched you and chuckled softly. "You're too hyper without that in your system. How about you just have a tea today? Maybe some juice? Milk?" You happily shook your head before taking him by the hand and leading him to the bathroom. "Need to be on top of my game for when there's a monster attack! Juice and milk are healthy but won't give me that edge I need!" King just chuckled lightly at that. "Its a good thing I didn't make a coffee loaf instead." "I'll bake a coffee cake this week! Thanks for the idea King!" "You're welcome my queen." He said defeatedly.

Metal Bat:

Upon request, you were at home baking a few dozen cookies. Zenko had a bake sale coming up and from what she had told you oven the phone, Metal Bat was not a good baker. Meaning you were stuck with the task of baking 5 dozen cookies at the very least. Not to be mistaken as an under achiever, you made a few different cookies. Your kitchen wasn't messy as you just kept reusing the dishes. You had planned it out, so nothing would be cross contaminated but also wouldn't have conflicting flavours. Starting with the sugar cookies, moving onto chocolate chip, then double chocolate, red velvet and so on. Unknowingly Metal Bat was heading over to your place as his sister was at a friend's working on a different school project. Metal Bat didn't like being home alone now that you were in his life. It gave him comfort having a strong woman in his life, someone he could love but didn't need to worry about every moment of the day. When he entered your apartment, he smirked "Someone is acting like a house wife today. What's up with you?" You looked over at him as you smacked his hand with a wooden spoon. "You're a useless baker. Zenko asked me for help. And clearly they're not for you." Metal Bat rubbed his hand glaring. "Its a good thing you can bake then. Your pretty useless at wife things." You rolled your eyes before giving him a loving kiss "You're an ass. Now help me decorate and put away the set cookies. I might have gone over board." Metal Bat looked over your kitchen as he set his bat down and washed his hands "Ya think? Where do I start?" "With the sugar cookies, my sugar cookie." You said with a laugh as he rolled his eyes smirking "My chocolate chip."

Zombieman:

After watching the cooking network for a few hours, you were now in the mood to start baking. You couldn't just bake something you had done a thousand times, you needed to try something new. But easy. Like really easy. As your mother use to always say. You could follow a recipe, but you couldn't promise that it would turn out. Your good intentions didn't always translate when you were baking. Knowing this, you normally made something safe and well known. Today you were feeling brave and adventurous. You headed to your laptop to find something easy to bake. Somehow you settled on Nanimo bars. Coconut, chocolate and custard, it sounded interesting but seemed simple enough to you. Once you obtained the needed ingredients you started working up enough courage to procced in making this new dessert. There were many steps and the recipe that your followed had you putting the pan in the fridge between steps. Zombieman came back from a meeting, making sure to put out his cigarette and keep his axes in their place at your home. He looked around for you, noticing the noises and smells from the kitchen, he entered looking at the mess you were making. He headed to the sink and started cleaning "What are you doing my living corpse?" You looked over your shoulder at him still working on the treat. "I'm baking something called Nanimo bars, I thought they were simpler then this. I still think they'll turn out. Thanks for doing the dishes my zombie corpse." Zombieman nodded as he kept washing for you. You took a spoonful of the bar, placing it at your man's lips he opened up and tried it. "That's dangerous. I can't allow you to have any." You giggled happily "That good? I'll have to make them again... in a few months. They're a lot of work."