Twenty Six

Christmas morning came around super quick, we barely had time to sort Christmas presents but of course,  cole had sent his staff our last minute to get what they could!

Normal Christmas morning was a hassle, but imagine having to get yourself, and a 9-month-old baby ready, Colen had Tyler who was the obvious easy option.

I stood in the mirror looking at myself in my wedding dress, but it just didn't look right, I didn't feel right.

"are you okay?" Laura asked noticing my questioning look.

"can you do me a huge favour?"

She nodded "Go to the attic and there's a wardrobe can you get me my old wedding dress?"

"But Isabelle you look beautiful! Are you sure?"

"never been more sure about anything in my life" I grinned.

"I'm so excited" she squealed before running off to retrieve it

An hour later I was ready for the Harvey wedding 2.0, and I could feel in my heart that this time around it was going to be different.

The vintage rolls Royce pulled up outside the house, "uh" laura look edition nervous "Mr Harvey has asked me to make you wear this" she held up a blindfold.

"is he joking" I groaned?

Laura shook her head.

"fine" I pretend to be annoyed "Blindfold me up"

I sat in the car completely unaware of where we were going, I tried to work out in my head whereabouts we were but after the second corner we turned around I was lost.

"right we're here," Laura said.

"Finally" I groaned "can I take this off now"

And when I did I couldn't believe my eyes, it looked absolutely beautiful, we were at an old disused church, which had been filled with candles and lanterns, I followed the trail to the door, the church was filled with our family and friends, many of whom we hadn't seen for that long they never knew we had even split up, let alone had two children, but they would never turn an invite down to a Harvey get together.

Coles face when he realised I was wearing my old wedding dress, "you look beautiful Bella" he wiped a tear from his eye, he wrapped his arms around me.

"We are gathered here today to witness the joining in matrimony or Mr Harvey and Miss Watson" the Vice began.

Cole and I couldn't take our eyes off each other, Tyler looked as handsome as ever, And Romany looked like a little doll, we had the most beautiful day, at the reception after we had a 4 course Christmas Dinner, Cole had brought all our guests a small Christmas present and we celebrated all together as one big happy family.

The guests had left, the children were in bed, cold and I laid on the rug Infront of the fire eating the leftover wedding cake.

"I've had the most perfect day" I signed snuggling into coles arm.

"me to, Mrs Harvey" he Kissed me softly on the forehead.

My phone bleeped on the table behind us.

"Nooo leave it" Cole groaned and I stood up to get it "leave it until tomorrow"

"it could be Important"

My stomach sank, I felt vomit rising in my throat.

Unknown number:
Secrets don't stay secret for long.
I wonder if jail cells cater to newlyweds.