Twelve

On the way home from the diner Cole had a call from one of the staff at home, telling him there had been an incident, upon the arrival you could see a giant hole in one of the front windows.

"Sir we checked the CCTV and the car had removed their licence plates, we've checked the grounds and we're certain everywhere is safe, but this was attached to the brick" He sheepishly handed over the note.

DIE.

Written in red ink...

"uh that's not all," the groundsman said looking sheepishly "Miss Isabella and master Tyler's guest house was wrecked and had been vandalised.

"what?" Cole spat flying through the house, and we were shocked to see the state of the place, the words Whore had been spray-painted multiple times around the one-floor building, including both of the bedrooms, all of my clothes had been thrown around and a photo of Tyler and me from his 3rd birthday had both of our faces maliciously scratched out.

"Cole, who would do this?" my voice shaking, I felt violated.

"I'll find out, and I'll kill them" his face was red with fury "From now on you and Ty are sleeping in the main house, and I'm stepping up security"

"Do you think it was Olivia?" I asked bluntly.

"She wouldn't dare," he said quickly.

"I mean she's the only one we've upset"

"Whoever it is, consider them dead" he spat turning back to the house.

Back in the house, the tension was awful, everybody was silent, just stewing with anger, Cole hung up from his call, "So we've got 5 security guards coming, three for the house and one for each you and Tyler"

"Cole are you sure we're not making a massive mistake"

"of course not, somebody's obviously jealous, but I won't let anybody hurt you or Ty do you know that"

Mmhm," I nodded feeling a little sick.

"anyway it's time to go get the little monster from school"

When we saw his little face in the sea of children, he was glowing! He. Jumped in the car "mama I had the best day" he threw a wad of painting and drawing at me "and I made. Lots of friends"

"You did it! Way to go buddy" I grinned.

"yep, called Sofia, Lilly, Ella, and Carter," he said proudly

"Woah Woah Woah there buddy that's a lot of girlfriends, I told you no dating until your 45"

"hey leave him alone, he takes after his dad the little ladies man"

"ohh a ladies man are we" I raised my eyebrow at Cole jokingly

"was" he winked.

The whole way home Tyler babbled on about what he did at school and how much fun he had with his new teacher, and how he was so excited about tomorrow because they were going to decorate cookies.

Cole promised Tyler a McDonald's in the movie room at home, and of course, Tyler chose Jurassic park... Again...

After he fell asleep Cole took him up to the bed, when cole came back down he had champagne and strawberries in his hands "what's this for a questioned?"

"I thought we could have our own celebration"

"for what" I frowned

"to us" he smiled "I put Titanic on, and brought your favourite champagne" he tried to creep.

"ill stay only because you've put Titanic on" I rolled my eyes jokingly

Cole held his arm out and I snuggled into the crook of his arm, we didn't get to watch the whole film, Tyler woke up and demanded he slept in my bed with me, cole carried him upstairs and passed Tyler to me.

"goodnight you two" he kissed Tyler on the cheek and looked at me longingly.

"you should be coming to bed with me, I don't feel safe you guys being so far away"

"Cole we are only down the hall, I'm sure you'll hear me if I shout"

"yeah don't make jokes like that not at a time like this"

"See you in the morning, belle, I love you"

I didn't reply, I closed the door and got into bed, hopefully, tomorrow would be better, who on earth would be so sick to break into a house and ruin our stuff.