five

Cole pov

I sat at my desk rifling through the drawers "where the fuck is it I cursed" I knew it was here, I see it every day, it was all I had to remember her.

"Baby I'm home" I heard a voice that sounded like nails on a chalkboard followed by the clicking of expensive heels on an even more expensive marble floor, the office floor creaked open, "here you are silly, didn't you hear me shouting you" she draped her self over my lap.

"I'm a little busy right now Olivia" I pushed her off my knee, right now I didn't care if I hurt her feelings.

"what are you looking for?"

"Nothing... something.. Olivia have you been in my office" a horrible feeling crept over me

"It depends on what you're looking for"

"OLIVIA" I raised my voice "where is it" I snarled.

"why do you need it anyway, she's long gone and you've got me now, I don't even know why you've kept it, she was a money-grabbing whore anyway"

"I SAID WHERE THE FUCK IS IT"

"Cole" she replied her bottom lip quaking.

"Get it now Olivia" I looked at her in disgust, she quickly scurried out and returned a couple of minutes later.

"baby... I.."

"don't fucking baby me, why are you going through my shit?"

"Why have you kept it anyway? Incase she comes running back, nobody compares to precious little Isabella to they" she flipped "even your. Precious parents are isabella this, isabella that! I could move heaven and earth for you Cole and it still wouldn't be good enough"

"Olivia stop"

"touched a nerve have I? Well, get over it Cole she. Doesn't want you"

She.slammed the door behind her, i. Held the ring in my hand and made a promise to myself that I would get it back on her finger, and once Olivia was out of the picture we can start our happy little family, the three of us Together.