"You look smokin'" Jade winked.

"Yea, you look hot" Graham grinned staring down at his food.

"Aweh thank you" I blew a kiss to Jade and patted Graham on the back.

I glanced at Taylor who looked annoyed. He cleared his throat and rested his head on his left hand. I leaned over and gave him a peck on his cheek. He looked at me and smiled. He leaned his head on my shoulder and played with my right hand.

"Avia can I talk to you?" It was Alison.

"Uh sure" I replied slowly getting up.

Taylor grabbed my hand.

"Please don't go" He begged.

"Tay, I'll be right back. 5 minutes, tops!" I pecked his lips and followed Alison.

I followed her out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. She spun around on her heels and pushed me against a wall.

"Woah what's your problem?" I threw my hands up in surrender.

By this time there were people starting to crowd around us.

"My problem is that you and Taylor are together after I told you to stay away from him!" She whined.

"Well sorry, but Taylor and I are dating now and I'm not gonna end it because of some blonde bimbo" I crossed my arms.

"You might not end it but he will and when he does I'll be there" And with that I punched her.

My hand was throbbing after my fist made contact with her face but boy did it feel good to hit her.

There were long drawn out Oh's and Damn's flooding the hallway.

"What the hell!" She shrieked holding her cheek.

"Stay away from Taylor you little tramp" I spat.

She stepped closer and slapped me. She pushed me to the ground and straddled me.

"Calling me a tramp isn't going to make your problems go away. I can make your life a living hell" She said with a smirk.

I pushed her off of me and sat on top of her. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Go for it" She scrunched her face clearly shocked.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me off of Alison.

"C'mon" Taylor pushed me through the crowd.

"What the hell was that?" He asked.

"That was Alison being a bitch" I answered fixing my hair.

"That fight was kind of hot. But in all seriousness.. Are you okay?" He tilted my chin up.

"I'm great" I replied kissing him.

The bell for third period rang. Taylor walked me to my locker while I grabbed my gym strip.

He draped his arm around my shoulder and walked me to class. I stood on my tiptoes to give him a kiss, he cupped my cheek and gave me a quick yet passionate smooch.

"I'll meet you here after class" He smiled pecking my nose. I nodded.

I was in gym class for 20 minutes until we were interrupted.

"Avia Murphy report to the office please. Avia Murphy" The voice over the intercom called.

I walked to the office and took a seat in one of the office chairs.

"The principal will see you now" The secretary said.

I fixed my shorts and sat down in the principals office.

There were trophies on black shelves, 3 chairs in front of his desk, a tan coloured sofa and a computer chair behind his desk. The walls were painted white and the carpet was grey.

"Good afternoon Miss Murphy"

"Hey Mr Byrd" I sighed.

"I called you in to talk about what happened during lunch today, Alison Tillman told me that you started the fight and that you hit her? Is that true?" Mr Byrd asked.

"Yes I punched her and no I didn't start the fight" I answered honestly.

"Okay well, since you punched her I'm going to have to send you home for the rest of the day. You can go now" He said.

"Fine by me" I replied throwing my bag over my shoulder and walking out.

I left the office and went to my locker. I shoved my homework into my bag and turned around to see Taylor.

"You scared me" I said playfully pushing Taylor.

"Sorry babe. Where are you going?" He moved a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Mr Byrd is sending me home" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Avia Murphy turns into a bad girl? I like it" He smirked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Get off me" I grinned pushing him away.

"I'll walk you home" Taylor said grabbing my books.

"No, you have class mister" I poked his stomach.

"It's fine I won't miss much"

I shut my locker and walked with Taylor to my house.