8

"YAH JIMIN" jungkook just ran after him until he caught him and took him home to announce the news his father had told him in the hospital room.

At the meeting-
"Ladies and gentlemen I would like to announce the new alpha of the pack,
JEON JUNGKOOK"
Jungkook came onto the stage, looking amazing

At the meeting-"Ladies and gentlemen I would like to announce the new alpha of the pack,JEON JUNGKOOK"Jungkook came onto the stage, looking amazing

All the girls started squealing and screaming except for one person who didn't even care that the girls were squealing and talking about jungkook.

No he didn't care at all.
After the ceremony
Jungkook walked off stage and saw jimin sitting in one of the chairs glaring at the wall,
"Hey Jimin What are you glaring at?" Asked jungkook while he sat dow beside Jimin, pulling him a little closer.
But Jimin scooted away from him and got up and left.

Jungkook looked dumfounded,
Why did he just leave?
Jungkook shrugged it off and got up to leave to the pack house so that he can change and have a talk with jimin.

At the Pack house
Jungkook took a shower and went downstairs to the living room, but there was no one there so he went to jimins room,
Knock knock
"Come in" Said jimin without realising that it's jungkook, but when jungkook opened the door Jimin immediately started sulking and glaring at jungkook with his deathly stare.

At the Pack houseJungkook took a shower and went downstairs to the living room, but there was no one there so he went to jimins room,Knock knock"Come in" Said jimin without realising that it's jungkook, but when jungkook opened the door Jimin imme...

Jungkooo just wanted to hug Jimin of how cute he looked but when he looked at jimins eyes he froze of how stern he looked.

"Jimin-ah what's wrong?"
"It's jimin Hyung" Said jimin with a annoyed expression,

Jungkook went closer to jimins bed and jimin scooted far from him,
"Jimin stop scooting away from me" Said jungkook

"Why, I don't need to listen to you"

"Well I'm your alpha now so I think you should listen to me"

"But you are not my alpha, I'm going to be leaving soon"

"And who told you, you could leave easily l, this is my land and I control who leaves and who stays.
And only people with crimes will be punished"

"Oh, So should I commit a crime by stabbing those girls who were dying over you" Jimin Said very quietly that jungkook didn't catch all of it.

"Which girls?"

"No one"

"Then tell me why are you sulking like a mad child, Park Jimin"

"I'm not sulking"

"Oh yes you are"

"Well then it shouldn't mater to you Mr.Alpha"

Jimin turned away and lied down and closed his eyes, but of course Jeon was not going to let him have a peaceful sleep until he got his questions answered.

"Jimin jimin jiminie"

"What"

"Which girls are you talking about"

"I already told you forget about it"

But then jungkook remembered,
That when he was on stage he saw jimin glaring at some girls which were talking about jungkook.

Jungkook smirked,

"Jiminie are you jealous"

And jimin's eyes shot open immediately,

"Who said I was jealous, and what should I even be jealous of"
Said Jimin trying to hide the fact that he wanted to murder those girls who were talking about his jungkook.

"Aww Jimin you care and love Me" said jungkook putting his hands on jimin's
Waist and pulling him closer so that Jimin sits on jungkooks lap.

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"No I said I didn't"

"But I know you do"

And like that the bickering went on for a long time, but what they didn't notice were the cameras that were recording them.

"You will be mine".

——————
I hope you enjoyed,
Bye~~~
(•ө•)♡