1.

"I love private jets! No fans taking embarrassing pictures of us, we have our own snacks, we have our own space... Paradise." Says Jimin to Jungkook. The maknae agrees with him as he sits down in the back of the plane, quickly followed by Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok.

How can they think that? I don't understand how someone can actually enjoy flying. It's such a stupid concept to me. You get up in the air with no control over anything whatsoever and some people enjoy that? The only positive aspect I see in flying is that it's faster to arrive at destination. This time, the destination isn't that far away. It's a 5 hours flight but it's still too long for my taste.

I sit down in the middle of the plane, right behind Yoongi and Jin. The others are all in the back of the plane, probably getting ready to play some board games. As for me, I'll try to get a little bit of sleep. When we're on tour, getting some sleep is hard so I try to get the most I can when I can.

The plane started as soon as we were all ready. I plug my headphone in my ears and put the volume really high so that way, I can barely hear any sounds coming from the plane. I know we aren't allow to use or phones during takeoffs, but I always do it anyway. I close my eyes and start thinking about the show that we did last night. It was a great show actually. Everything went well and the fans were fun.

Slowly but surely, we are in the air. The little plane is kind of stable but it looks like it's going to be a slow flight... Like I said, I want to try to have a little bit of sleep but I need to admit that I hate when planes are too small. I'm not claustrophobic or anything, but I have a bad feeling about this plane. It just doesn't look safe at all. I know the staff aren't stupid and they chose a good plane, but nobody can ever be 100% sure.

Talking about the staff, most of them are still at yesterday's show location because they weren't done packing everything up. As for the rest of them, they are already waiting for us at our destination, but they don't know when we are going to get there. I have to contact them once we are an hour away from arriving so that they can come get us at the airport. All of this means that we are by ourselves; no bodyguards, no staff. There's also no flight attendant because we had some problems recently with sasaengs and the staff didn't want to take any chances. So basically, it's just us and the two pilots. It feels good to just be around the boys for once and not have extra noise and people around us.

"Namjoon?" I look up and see Jin in front of me. I remove my music so that I can hear him. "Are you alright?"

"I hate planes." I simply say. As an answer, he smiles at me.

"I know. But we arrive in 3 hours so that's good right?" I slept for 2 hours already? That's pretty good! "Plus, look outside! We are on top of a beautiful forest." he says.

I must admit that he's right. Autumn is one of my favorite season, especially because of the colors of the trees. Plus, the temperature outside is perfect. Not too hot but not too cold.

"You're right. It's beautiful." I say.

"I'm always right." he says, laughing.

Suddenly, everything goes black in the plane. The guys in the back stop talking immediately after.

"What's going on?" says Hoseok in the back.

"Don't know." answers Tae, who's right beside him.

"Namjoon?" asks Jungkook.

I turned around to face them. Even if I'm the leader, do I look like I know is going on? I was sleeping the whole time.

I sigh as I unbuckle my seat belt. I get up to get in the cockpit to talk to the pilots. Let's just hope that this is just a minor problem and that they will be able to fix it soon.

Even if the plane is small, the cockpit is isolated from the rest, so the boys can't see me anymore. I gently knock on the door before entering. All I see is the two pilots in panic, trying to do something. There's a lot of flashing lights all over their board. I know nothing about piloting a plane but I do know that this can't be good.

"What's going on?" I ask, trying to keep calm even though I'm freaking out. I knew something bad would happen during this flight!

The co-pilot turns around to face me. He has sweat all over his forehead and his eyes are full of water. He's clearly in a state of panic.

"What's going on?" I say once again, way more direct than the first time. I'm hoping he will tell me something good, even though I know he won't.

"Get to the back of the plane with everyone and buckle your seat belt. Now." he says before turning around once again.

With that, I run away from the cockpit.

"Yoongi, Jin! Go in the back of the plane right now! Everyone, buckle up!" I order as I start running to the back of the plane but I didn't make it.

For a quick second, it was absolute silence in the plane, but it didn't last. The plane started flying down, nose first. I could hear screams and cries from the other members, but my main focus right now was finding a seat to sit down in. I grabbed the first one I could find and sat down in it. I quickly putted my seat belt on and just as I did that, I saw two bodies fly to the front of the plane. I had no idea who it was and I couldn't go see without injuring myself so I closed my eyes, ready for the worst.

Soon enough, I was pushed forwards by the impact. My seat belt diged into my skin and I could suddenly feel something heavy on my waist. Then, there was nothing. No screams, no cries, no movements, no nothing. Is everyone dead?