HAZZABEL♥

Sorry if I don't post this early I've been pretty busy and school's about to start but don't worry I'm going to try and get a laptop for me to write chapters at night. I can sleep during school ;D Okay so on with the story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh Oh I want some more, Oh oh what are you waiting for? Take a bite out my heart tonight!-" I picked up my phone with my morning voice, it was Uncle Simon.

Phone Convo M-Me S-Simon

M- Hello?

S-Erika, I'm sorry to wake you up this early but you know those two guys from Youtube you wanted to meet uh Jacksgap?

M-Mhmm

S-Well I sort of forgot to tell you that there coming today to Houston and they'll be at the airport in 30 minutes

M-Oh shit

S-I'm sorry, I heard about last night with the twitcam and I tried calling someone else but no one answered

M-No,no it's okay I got it

S-Alright Sorry again

M-It's fine Uncle Simon, I'll talk to you later

S-Alright Bye

I hanged up and sighed "Ugghhhhhh" I muffled as I rolled down the bed and fell to the floor "Ouch!" I whispered and stood up. It was 5:50 AM so I went to take a quick shower and changed into a cute outfit, I heard someone move in their room. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and looked in the mirror, I had on a faded blue button up shirt with a navy blue lace ribbon laced around my collar with a bow. I put on one of the skirts like from girls night out but this one was plaid in blue with black lace showing at the end, I walked over to the window and stook my hand out and it was a little chilly so I threw on a navy blue cardigan. I put on white wedge heels and got my bag and slowly walked out my room not making any noise. Suddenly an idea came to my mind and I walked over to Harry's room "Harry wake up" I nudged him as he rolled a little with a soft snore "Harry" I tried again "HARRY!" I whispered yelled as I slapped his cheek to wake him up "Ouch!" he said "Good your awake now get ready and come with me" I said pointing to his bare chest. I walked out and saw Daniel walk out of his room in his robe "Daniel why are you awake so early?" I whispered "School" he yawned and walked to the bathroom "Oooo Hurry and I'll take you to school" I clapped my hands excitedly "Fine" he said as he closed the door to the bathroom.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" Harry said rubbing his eyes as he came out with khaki cargo shorts and a white v-neck and black converse "Your going to cook Isabel breakfast" I poked him "Fine, she likes eggs right?" he said as we went downstairs "Yeah but it needs to be more special" I said poking him "Like what?" he said as we turned walking over to the kitchen. "Make her some uhm..French toast with that white powder thing and some strawberries on top and orange juice" I smiled "Okay,just for Isabel" he smiled that cheeky smile of his "Awww your so sweet, that's why I think you'll treat Isabel right or I wouldn't have helped you, I wish I could get someone like that" I said sighing the last thing. Harry looked at me "Is someone on your mind?" he asked "Well Yes, but he wouldn't want me" I said looking down "How are you so sure?" he asked as we got in the kitchen "Well see he seems to be with another girl" I sighed thinking about how Louis is still with Eleanor. "And your sure they're still together?" he asked getting the cooking stuff out "Well no, but there's no reason for him to break up with her I mean I haven't heard that they're having problems" I said helping him "Maybe he's secretly in love with you?" he said pointing a whisk at me "No no, I can't compete with this girl she's beyond beautiful and perfect" I said feeling insecure about how perfect Eleanor looked. "I don't know what you think but your beautiful and perfect in all our eyes" he said kissing my cheek "Thanks Harry, I just wish I could you know get that one good relationship but you know if he's in a relationship then forget it I'm not going to wait like a little puppy, I'm going to find another guy and who knows maybe he's the one for me" I said with a slight smile feeling my heart giving up. "Erika maybe-""Ready!" Daniel interrupted as he came in the kitchen "Sorry Harry i gotta go thanks for talking with me" I smiled as I kissed his cheek goodbye and left with Daniel.