2 Years Later

Hey IM BACK! I left for like an hour and guess what..STILL NO CHEETOS! But i did get cookies and cream ice cream yum yum yum! So here I am with my dog on my lap and typing you the next chapter to this story right here. No not there Here I-I-I WANNA GO-O-O-O! To London For The O-O-Olyimpics! AnyWho! the story continues..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Years Later

"ERIKA HURRY UP THE MALL CLOSES AT 6! WE HAVE 3 HOURS LEFT!" Isabel shouted from the living room.

"ILL BE RIGHT THERE LET ME JUST CHANGE! IM NOT GOING TO THE MALL NAKED!" I shouted back. It went silent then I swear I heard her say to herself

"The guys wouldn't mind"

I rolled my eyes "I HEARD THAT!" I shouted then I heard her laugh. I changed into some red skinny jeans, a white tank top with cheetah print lips, a sleeveless denim vest, and some high platform heels with cheetah print wrapped around them. I grabbed my purse and looked in the mirror. My used to be black hair was now dark brown, I did kickboxing so that gave me more muscle that shaped my curves and body. My eyes were chocolate brown with a little bit of mascara and my lips with a little bit of red lipstick that was barely visible and a bit of lip gloss.

I walked out and grabbed the car keys "Let's go" as I walked to the door. I looked at Isabel she was wearing light blue denim jeans, a navy loose shirt with a gold and white long necklace. She had a white fedora and white flats, I saw that she was wearing her london flag earings.I rolled my eyes

"Really the London earings?" I laughed "Oh shut up I had no other ones!" I laughed and headed out the door.

"IF I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND I'D NEVER LET YOU GO!" I yelled out the windows with Isabel we started laughing as a convertible full of douche looking guys honked and winked at us. One of them held up the "Call Me" sign as Isabel flipped them the bird. I started laughing and kept driving.

-Skips The Mall-

"I know my shoes are cute and no you can't borrow them" I told Isabel as we entered the Hotel.

"But my parents are making me go to this dinner and it would go with my outfit!" she pled."

"No it doesn't you just want to borrow them and then make me forget about them therefore making you keep them forever" I looked at her and smirked.

"Fine can I at least borrow your car?" she sighed,

"Fine"

"Okay bye" she took the keys and turned around, "Wait don't you need to change?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Nope my mom has this dress she wants me to use I saw it and it was so hot!"She smiled at me, "Fine whatever just text me when you're about to come" I walked into the elevator.

"Kay"she smiled and walked away as I pressed the button and I felt the elevator doors were about to close.

"Wait!" I pressed the button and opened the doors, "Yes?" I asked the stranger.

He was a guy about 5"10 wearing sunglasses and a hoodie. He had brown long curls and that was about all I could see about him.

"Where's the front desk?" he asked

"Uhm just keep walking from the entrance and turn left and it will be right there" I smiled. "Thanks!" he smiled a flirty smile, "Wait I know this is weird but your hair looks amazing can I touch it?" I said trying not to laugh.

He chuckled "Sure" I reached over to him and started playing with the curls "THEY'RE SO CURLY!" I whispered yelled and started laughing "Thanks" I said as I backed away.

"No problem anything for the pretty lady" he flirted and saw through his sunglasses as he winked at me. "Bye" I said as I closed the elevator, He was cute but too much of a flirt.

I went to my room and decided to take a shower I grabbed a pair of pink and grey short shorts and a blue pajama blouse.

In the middle of the shower I heard the door close and open. Hmm I tought she would be back later? she hasn't texted me? maybe she texted me while I was showering.

I finished showering and changed into my pajama and let my hair loose. I walked into the living room "Isabel?" no response, "This isn't funny anymore, I swear I'll kick your ass if you scare me!" no response.

"Oww" I heard a whisper from the guest room, I started getting scared and grabbed the nearest thing close to me. I held the hanger in front of me and walked over to the room slowly.

"Whoever it is I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T COME OUT" I hid behind a closet door.

"Just go" I heard from the other side of the door and then I heard a bunch of other whispers.

Suddenly the door flew open and saw the last person I thought would pop out.

"ZAYN?!?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger! Ahaha I always hate these but you know now that I write it their fun! well i'm gonna write the other chapter on my fucked up ipod or im going to convince my sister to let me borrow her laptop :) wish me luck!

Love Cheetos!Comment,Fan,Like :)

Me <3

*7/18/2015 update*

Eh wasn't too bad 13 year old Erika!