Coming In One Direction (1D Fan Fic)

Hey So This Is My First Story EVER! So I'm Pretty Nervous About The Response I Might Get But Who The Hell Knows What Might Happen :) Okay Let's.Do.THIS!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

*Two Years Ago*

"B-but I Can't Sing.." He stuttered.

"Cut the crap Zayn I've heard you sing. Isabel has heard you sing, even Candace has heard you sing!" I yelled trying to convince him.

"You're really good" I smiled at him.

I'm Zayn Malik's sister, we're both 17. I'm not his blood sister but I used to be his cousin. When I was 13 my family were on their way to my school for the talent show I was going to perform in. Zayn and I were close cousins so he came to support me. That day a guy on a high speed chase hit my our family car and made the car flip and burst into flames. None of them survived, when we found out the news Zayns parents adopted me. I was depressed for months but got help. It's been 4 years and the memory still hurts but not as bad, me an Zayn are closer than ever we were inseparable.

"When have you ever heard me sing?" Zayn questioned.

"Dude you sing in the shower as if you are having your own private concert in there, we're not deaf" I laughed.

"If I go you have to go and audition with me!" he smirked. My smile completely fell and I looked at the ground.

"Zayn I don't think I'm ready to perform yet" I sighed. Ever since the accident I never performed, I only ever performed for my family.

"It's okay if this is really what you want then okay...I'll audition" he smiled. I yelled and jumped on him giving him a huge hug.

"OMG THANK YOU! YOUR GONNA BE GREAT!!"

*At the X-Factor*

"Zayn you're gonna do great! I know you'll go through! And here" I handed him a little bag. He looked in it and took the stuff out.

"A key? a dogtag locket? And a keychain?" he looked at me questiongly.

"The key because it's almost my birthday and I'm moving in with Isabel at her apartment so here's a copy of the key you never know" I put the key in the bag and got the dogtag locket and opened it. It was a picture of me on one side and one of him on the other.

"I didn't think you'll want a locket so I got you a dogtag. For whenever you miss me" I put the dogtag in the bag and got the keychain and showed him the backside.

"Remember when we first went to a football game and you and me decided to run across the field in the middle of the game! Yeah this picture is from that night" I smiled and turned it around. It had an engraving saying "I Believe In You" it was corny but it's something I always told him so I just had to put it on there. I smiled and put it in the bag, I gave him a big hug.

"Why are you giving me all this? I mean it's just the audition! Are you trying to get rid of me that quick?!" he laughed.

"Zayn I believe in you and I know that your gonna make it way past the auditions! So here's a little something to remember me by" I smiled with tears in my eyes. He hugged me then looked down at me

"Erika you're my sister, my best friend! I'll never forget you, even if you move to China! I'll never forget you" I hugged him again.

"See you later Zayn I'll be watching every episode" I winked and laughed. He let go and walked into the audition. I got in my car and went home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that's good im going to write the next chapter right now.... If I dont fall asleep or get distracted..ICE CREAM!! no no it's time to FOCUS :)

see you next chapter :) comment,like,fan? I think those are the 3 things :D

Love,Live,Hope

Me :)
* 7/18/2015 update*
Wow it's been a while. I've edited the minor mistakes bc I'm too lazy to rewrite the whole thing!