New Tour.New Erika.New Beginnings.

HEELLLOOO!!! How You Doing Homie! Just Kidding But Hey! Oh my god so I'm going to start ya know doing diffrent POV,bring out more Crazy Erika!,the boys will act more like themselves,someones birthday is coming up....yep. And most of all TOBY AND MEOWS ARE COMING BACK BITCHES!! jk but seriously..back to the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Day before the Tour*

So Louis and I haven't talked since that night, but everyone is excited to head to America.

*Yesterday Flashback*

Justin came to London to come and visit us and do some interviews,it was time to tell them. We were all in the in the living room doing random crap I was looking at the tour cities and dates on my laptop with Justin next to me,Niall was eating a sandwich while watching spongebob with Liam, Zayn was eyeing me and Justin which was very obvious even though he tried to look like he was watching tv, Harry and Isabel were silently whispering to each other with a few giggles and blushes but they weren't official YET! I'm going to change that, and Louis was in a text fight you could tell because he would look at his phone with a furious expression and then type really fast. I looked at Justin that fixed his hair giving me the sign that it was time I nodded in understandment. He suddenly picked me up and set me on his lap as I giggled and hid my face,I looked at him as he cutely tapped my nose and I blushed as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "What.the.hell?" I heard Isabel say as I turned my head and looked at all of them. Niall froze as he was about to eat his sandwich and looked at us while Liam looked from the tv to us,Harry and Isabel stooped doing whatever they were doing and looked at us confusingly,Zayn had a look on his face that no child should ever see! He was pissed and looked like he was going to lunge at Justin at any time. At last I looked at Louis who stopped texting and looked at us with a hurt expression, I felt guilty for a second before justiin nudged me. "Whats happening?" Zayn said clenching his teeth as he pointed at the both of us. "You guys,Isabel...I'm dating Justin" I said as I hugged and kissed Justin on the cheek. They all stared at me blankly except for Isabel who had her mouth wide open no one moved,"Yeah,we've been talking a lot lately and I asked her yesterday and Were all invited to Ellen's show once I we leave off to America to go public as a couple and Zayns sister" he smiled at them while they all just kept quiet. "So after all that you just decoded to go and date Justin?" Louis said finally speaking for the first time with a bit of hardness in his words "You say it like if I'm off being a little slut" I said as I glared at him "That's exactly what I'm saying! It hasn't even been a day since we kissed and you go find another guy!" he yelled "SO YOUR CALLING ME A SLUT! I can't believe this your such a fucking hypocrite you kissed me when you were DATING SOMEONE!! I was SINGLE! okay so I'm not a slut and I'm not going to sit around waiting for you like a little puppy,Im gonna go with someone who actually cares for me and puts me first not just some rebound girl!" I yelled as I got up in his face "I'm done with you bullishit, you sl-" "Dont.you.dare call her a slut" Zayn and Justin said at the exact same time.Louis scoffed and walked away to the kitchen,I took a breath and felt a tear "Let's Go" I whispered to Justin as I went to change and he chilled in the living room.

I changed into a blue and black button up sleeveless silk top,black shorts, a long gold necklace,my signature straw fedora with a black ribbon around it, and my black pumps. I always wear heels because I'm so short without them but when I want to look short some days I wear flats and sandals. I grabbed my across the chest black bag,phone,and cash and headed out to the living room. "TOBY? WHERE ARE YOU BOY!" I yelled as I saw the white fluffball run over to me. "Were going to take Toby on a walk you guys,see ya later!" I yelled as I headed out the door linked with his arm. We walked all the way to starbucks and sat outside no one recognizing us, "I think were believable enough,okay so I think you should tell the guys your fake dating me but don't say for Louis say it's....publicity that way they won't be mad at you"