He had to come into the picture

I stretched my arms out to the sound of my alarm beeping before it started singing "I go-" I shut it off before it made any noise. It was 6 in the morning, I hate waking up early. Maybe that's why everyone hates school because that sure as hell is one of my main reasons. I got out of bed dragging myself to the restroom . I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower "Erika's morning hot shower" I spoke to the automatic system in the shower. I know, awesome huh? I quickly felt the hot water start pounding on my back helping me wake up more. I took my shower and shaved my legs and stepped out of the shower. I quickly wrapped myself in a towel wrapping another towel around my head to help dry my hair. I hear the doorbell ring and I quickly looked at my clock, it was only 6:20? Who was at my door?

I quickly put on some panties and a bra on then covered myself with a silk black and pink robe I got at Victoria's Secret and my fuzzy black kitty slippers. The doorbell rang one more time "I'm coming!" I yelled hoping they heard me. As soon as I got to the last step I ran to the door and opened it "Hello" I said tying the robe "How you doi- woah" a husky voice said and I quickly looked up, and damn. It was a guy who was actually cute, okay I'm not going to lie to you he is REALLY CUTE! He had long eyelashes around his dark brown eyes and his eyebrows made his eyes pop out even more. He had really nice plump lips with a lip piercing on them just making them look that extra good. He looked Hispanic with a hint of Filipino.

But he started off bad. I mean he didn't finish his sentence but he was close and I bet anything he was going to say "How you doing?". He looked like one of those guys you see that treat girls like nothing just for their own use. I saw him look up and down at me, I was ready to slap this guy and I don't even know his name. I'm not going to deal with this. I don't care how cute he is you don't just flirt with a girl you just met saying a bunch of nasty pick up lines. I speak for all girls out there because I sure as hell don't like that.

He had a great smile and for a guy you would consider a "swag" freak he dresses up nice, I was impressed. He had on a black v neck with a royal blue blazer on and white jeans. He wore a dark blue snapback with black supra shoes. Behind him were boxes "Is this the new delivery man uniform?" I said eyeing the boxes "No, I'm Joey" he smirked "Joey Diamond" I raised an eyebrow still not knowing who he was "You're Erika Malik, no? Didn't Richard send you the text?". "Ohh" I nodded "Where is he?" I asked seeing there was no car in my driveway "He dropped me off and said he was going to do some investigating" he scrunched his fingers at the word investigating. I got a bit scared.

What if he knows about yesterday?

"Well I guess you can make yourself at home, I gotta finish getting ready" I opened the door for him even more wide so he could bring the boxes in "Oh Richard said to wear uhm" he looked at the boxes and got a really big and wide white box "He said this is your outfit for today" I raised and eyebrow and took the box from him "I'll be right back" I slowly said making my way upstairs. Once I was inside my room I opened the box. I thought I wore what I wanted? He said I could wear what I want where I want except for special occasions. I finally saw the outfit.

Does he want me to kill him?

Is he stupid?

He wants me to walk around in a ballerina outfit?? Not that it wasn't beautiful I mean the dress was gorgeous! For like a recital or something. The top was indigo blue with black lace around the sweetheart neckline and gold specks around it that flowed all the way down to the tutu. And it's not a normal tutu no it's those flat out table looking ones that wrap around you and looks like your the centerpiece to a circle table. I was pissed but I put it on anyways because me being pissed is nothing compared to Richard being pissed.

At the bottom of the box was a picture taped to the bottom with how my hair and makeup should look. I guess we're back to day 1 again. I put on the dress with some of my dance shorts since the tutu didn't cover my butt. I put on the gold flats that came in the box and started with my the makeup and hair.