Show,Swap,Shop! And Maybe More?

Hey I'm back and I just got a prank call...things like that piss me off! Well I was on video chat with my bestest friend ever and she told me she reads this story SOO Hey!! She's also writing her own story so you should go check it out @futuravita! Okay well I got nothing else to talk about so on with the story! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Morning- *Erikas POV*

"BITCH DO YOU WANNA GO! THE BIEBER IS MINE!" I yelled at Selena Gomez as she walked around being the ratchet girl she is wearing her short shorts and looking like today's typical slut. "HE IS MINE!" She yelled as she got up in my face, "Girls,girls I only love-" Justin tried to break us up then suddenly Selena pushes him down and knocks him out. "AWW BITCH IT IS ON!!" I yelled as I tackled her and whooped her ass for 5 minutes until I knocked her out, Justin came to my side "I love you!" as he slowly leaned in. Suddenly poof I woke up. Damn it! Hey don't judge Justin bieber is sexy as HELL! I tried getting out of bed but a pair of arms pulled me back in. Stupid Zayn and his cuddliness as I shimmied down under his arms and rolled of the bed.

Finally! I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit for today it was nothing much since today we were going to be in and out of clothes all day. I threw on a pair of gray Capri sweats a white v-neck and a purple jack wills hoodie. I walked to the bathroom, took a shower and did my stuff. I walked over to my phone and it was 5 IN THE MORNING!! Curse you Bieber and your sexiness I moaned and walked to the kitchen silently closing the door. I really didn't know what to do so I decided to make myself some breakfast but then again I would wake someone up. I decided I was going to go work out and go for a quick jog. I left a note and took my keys and my phone and left out the door.

-2 Hours Later-

I was all sweaty and didn't really want to go back to the room to take a shower so I headed to the only person I knew would be awake right now, Drake. Drake is my go to guy when I need a little less girl time and more adventure and kickass time. All we ever do together is play Xbox or go train. I met him at kickboxing classes.

-Flashback-

"Hi there I want to sign up for private kickboxing classes" I told the girl at the counter. I saw a bunch of guys walk by and check me out but one of them seemed to stand out the most. "Are you sure, we do have a woman self defense class If that's what you really want?" the lady looked at me reassuringly. "Positive. I need some..feelings to get out" I nodded at the lady. Suddenly the guy walked over and looked at me " Hey I'm Drake and I know how you feel here come along" he nodded ass he took me to a gym. That's where I fell in love with kickboxing. What were you gonna think I was in love with Drake? No he's gay and I found that out when his boyfriend came in the middle of class and they shared a kiss. It was very awkward.

-Back from flashback-

I knocked on his door and waited. "Hey Erika! Long time no see!" he said as he held the door open for me to come in, I walked in and hugged him hello. "So you'll never guess what?" I looked at him as I jumped up and down like a little kid. "What?" he asked as he put his hand in my shoulders to stop me from jumping. Drake was tall and I mean REALLY Tall hes like 6"0 and I was like a bunny compared to him. He was Very good looking he looked like the actual rapper Drake they could be twins except that he dressed more modern and fashionable. He was a fashion designer for a small company and he helped me with all my fashion choices. "Zayn is back" I yelled excitedly as I stared at his reaction, he was not happy at all.

"Why are you sad?" I asked him as I saw his smile turn into a frown, "if your not mad anymore where is my kickboxing buddy gonna go?" he asked me. "Oh trust me she isn't leaving yet, I love kickboxing and nothing will ever separate us!" I smiled trying to cheer him up, he beamed a smile back at me. "So since Zayn is back and he brought some friends and they are all sleeping can I take a shower here please?" I gave him the "Erika stare" it was a mixer of a little kitten stare and the puppy dog face, never fails. "Sure, I'll wash your sweaty clothes and leave them out the bathroom door I gotta get to work make sure you lock up" he pointed at me as he walked into the kitchen. "Thanks Drake I Wuv You!" I yelled as I ran to the bathroom,I heard his loud chuckle "Love you too Erika". He was 21 so he was very sophisticated and mature.