Under The Moonlight

FLUFF

yessss

more fluff

because

just because

------

"Kitty!!!!"

"It's you!! I can't believe I missed you only after two days!!"

"How did you find me?"

Marinette hugged Chat Noir happily.

"Hello princess, a little birdie told me you were around.. here so I came, just to pay my little princess a visit," said Chat Noir as he kissed Marinette's hand.

A blushed spread across Marinette's face as she pulled her hand back and hugged Chat Noir again.

"Silly kitty," she said lovingly.

They moved into the shadows and Chat pulled Marinette closer and nuzzled her cheek softly.

Marinette's face turned scarlet once again and looked at Chat Noir.

"W- When you were talking about the k- kisses, were you... serious?" Marinette managed to stutter out while blushing furiously.

Marinette mentally facepalmed herself. Stupid self, why the stutter.

"Mmm, maybe, maybe not, but this cat usually means what he says," Chat said, placing his hands on her back.

Marinette grinned at the cat stupidly, her hands lingering on his back.

"Y'know Princess," Chat said thoughtfully gazing into Marinette's bright blue eyes, "You stole my heart."

Marinette's face turned hot, "Stop flirting and kiss me already, silly kitty."

Chat Noir grinned, he had never seen this part of his princess.

"As you wish."

Leaning down, he pressed Marinette's body closer, she pulled herself upwards and pressed her lips against his. She placed her hands on his face and tilted her head slightly to the right. Chat Noir moved his hands to her back, slightly raising her(his) hoodie, pressing his hands on her undershirt. Marinette's face burned red as she pulled herself upwards, arms around his shoulders.

Finally, after a while, they broke the kiss, both blushing a deep red and gasping for air.

"Heyy," complained Chat Noir, "That was only one."

He pouted jokingly as he placed his one hand on Marinette's waist, pressing her chest to his.

Chat Noir took his other hand and held Marinette's chin.

"Chat.. you..... silly... kitty," Marinette said, Chat Noir pressing in an affectionate kiss between each word.

For a while the pair just gazed into each other's eyes, as if communicating through silence.

Then, Chat planted a soft kiss on Marinette's head and said, "I'd better be off, Princess, I had a marvelous time with you. Good night."

With that Chat Noir leaped off in the moonlight, leaving a very flustered and red Marinette behind.