Home Sweet Home

Once they arrived at the doorstep, Marinette and Alya were awed.

It was not a condo, or an apartment complex, it was a house, a full on HOUSE! It looked like it was only one floor but the ceiling looked extremely high from outside. The house was asymmetric with many window seats and balconies. The door was colored copper with a shining golden handle. There was no key hole and there was only a small black square on the door handle.

Confused, both Marinette and Alya started to look around the door for a keyhole.

Shaking her head, Chloe called their attention and waved small rectangle key chains in front of their faces. One key chain had a little ladybug charm and the other a green and black paw.

"These are the keys," Chloe said, handing the ladybug key chain to Alya and the black paw to Marinette.

Even seeing something that was supposed to be a symbol for Chat Noir made her blush.

Snapping back to reality, Marinette and Alya looked at Chloe, confused once again.

Taking out her own little rectangle and bumblebee charm key chain, she placed one side of the small rectangle key on the black square of the doorknob. The doorknob beeped and Chloe pulled the door open with ease.

"Like this," said Chloe, as if it was a thing that you see everyday.

Marinette and Alya carefully walked into the house in awe.

"This house is very technologically advanced, it even has a eye and face test to open the door to make life much easier," Chloe explained.

"Look around!"

The girls took off their shoes and looked up, down, and around themselves.

"Whahabluhhasdhhahahaaaa a a  aa a aaa???" Marinette babbled as she looked around her.

"Ditto," Alya said as she twirled in circles looking around.

The house was magnificent with high ceilings. As you first arrive through the door, there is a large spacious living room on the right with a rocking chair, and window seat with shining clear glass, soft and comfortable looking cushions and beautiful soft colored curtains, a comfy sofa, a glass coffee table, a TV stand with storage space and a large TV on top, and a soft fur looking rug in the middle. The floor was a soft gray brown wood smooth and cool to the touch. On the left there is a large dining room and kitchen. The kitchen had a large oven, dishwasher, fridge, large sink, microwave, and lots of storage space. The kitchen was very open and had a large island with four tall chairs, more cupboard space, soft teal marble counter space, gas stoves, and orange hanging glass light bulbs. The dining room was.. HUGE. There was a large window in the dining room which lead to an enormous balcony with a three beanbags and a small coffee table. The dining room itself had a small and comfortable white round table with three light teal chairs around it.

Marinette and Alya ran around the house, exploring the furniture, opening and closing cupboards, flicking the lights on and off, flopping on the couch and chairs, when they saw a ladder, actually, three ladders to be exact.

"You can climb up!" Chloe smiled, a surprise in store.

"Is it an attic?" They asked.

"Hm... I don't know," Chloe said grinning, "Maybeee look up?"

Marinette and Alya looked above them and were extremely excited and surprised.

Now, normally these girls wouldn't squeal but they did.

Above them were bedroom lofts, pastel orange, pastel pink, and pastel yellow and a ladder leading to each. Each bedroom was slightly different but all three had window seats, the lofts took up most of the ceiling space and was very spacious and the ceilings still remained high. There were three bathrooms, one for each room and a small bathroom a little away from the bedrooms. There was also a room that looked more like a handout space than a bedroom with a small couch, beanbags and yet another window seat.

"I'm sorry this isn't much, but I though maybe you don't want all fancy fancy and all that." Chloe said, "This was the most I could do with the money I have saved up-"

"GIRL?!!?!??! THIS IS PARADISE!!!" Alya ran up to Chloe and wrapped her in a tight hug.

"How can we ever repay you, honestly!!" Marinette said gleefully as she joined the hug.

Chloe squeezed her friends and smiled,"Your friendship is enough."

---------

Whoooo that was a long part, sorry ^^;;

Hope you enjoyed<333