New Ways

It was still quite early in the morning and the girls has finished getting ready.

-The Mari Home-

Marinette was in the living room putting sunscreen in her bag when she saw her friend's walk out with hER handmade swimsuits. Marinette's eyes popped out with surprise. Marinette's eyes quickly darted to her kwami in the beach bag then back at the girls. Tikki proudly smiled at Marinette and giggled soundlessly. Marinette shot a glanace at Tikki, not knowing what to feel.

urGh, Tikki!!

Tikki shrugged, smilling. Then she pulled out a small notepad and scribbled some writing on it.

You'll thank me later!

Marinette forgot about being mad and saw that the swimsuits fit the girls perfectly. Marinette dropped the small towel she was holding and flashed a quick 'thank you' smile to Tikki. Tikki smiled proudly, I thought so, she thought. Marinette quickly rushed over to the girls and checked her handiwork.

"Wow! The fabric and color looks great on you guys. I didn't expect it to fit you girls sooo perfectly!! You look great!!" Marinette circled the girls and inspected her works.

Alya laughed and placed her hand on her hip, "Girl, I can't tell if you're talking about the swimsuits or us!"

Chloe spun in a small circle and stroke a pose, "These swimsuits are probably better than the costumed name brand ones I have at home!!"

Alya too, stroke a pose, "Probably better? These are better! Marinette, you are AMAZING!"

The girls broke their poses and burst out in laughter. What a ridiculous sight, two 18 year old girls posing in swimsuits without any over wear.

-Later-

The three girls, Marinette, Alya, and Chloe, walked out of their building and met the boys at the sidewalk. Four boys awed at the girl's fashion and beauty. Marinette had a pink and yellow theme going on with a lightly sunshine yellow top kept together with a ribbon at the back of her neck, modest and cute. To cover the bottom part of her swimsuit which was just simple shorts, she had a flowy light pink pink cover which was translucent. Her beautiful blue hair was tied up into a messy bun but still looked perfect.

Adrien blushed and tried to keep himself from running to her and kissing her cute face. Nathaniel, too, blushed and kept a mental picture of her because he wanted to draw her. Nathaniel thought that he had gotten over Marinette but... guess not.

Chloe was as dazzling as the sun. (im sorry idk what the heck im writing// sickness does this to people)She had a small bee hair clip holding back her beautiful flowy light yellow hair from falling into her fair skinned face. Her top was similar to Marinette's but had fashionable black stripes across the fabric. For Chloe, the long skirt that covered the bottom part of her swimsuit was black and translucent.

Nino gazed at Alya at a loss for words. Alya had her hair in a low ponytail with few strands of hair falling to the sides of her face framing her beautiful hazel face. Her top was light orange with the half bottom as white. Alya's bottom was just a pair of simple white shorts and a darker orange flowy cover that blew with the wind.

Leo blew a soft whistle and leaned over to Adrien.

"Sayy, you didn't tell me you had hot friends!"

Nino gritted his teeth and walked over to Alya and wrapped her waist with his left arm and mouthed to Leo as he motioned to Alya: She's mine.