Surveying the Auction Hotel

Start from the beginning

As we walked out a group of SUVs protecting a car, arrived at the main parking area. All vehicles were black and the people inside them looked Asian. We didn't make eye contact and walked like nothing happened. Ymir was secretly trying to look at them and analyze them.

"Hmm, black cars, ominous looking Asian dudes wearing suits, those clearly are conspicuous. They give me vibes that they are Japanese Yakuza, and not some politician of some asian country." She stated.

"Yes. Truly ominous. Well I guess the hotel is in a remote place so who cares..." I replied.

"You're right, no need to hide anything if no one will spot them. I guess they planned everything alright." Ymir exclaimed.

"Guys!" We heard Connie calling us while crouched behind a bench spying.

We went over to him and hid next to him.

"What did you find?" I asked.

"The main entrance is gonna be blocked by henchmen and this area as well might have some of them spread out to cover it. I've went around the place and looked for a few entrances and Krista thinks the back of the hotel will clearly be our safest bet if we wanna go in stealthily. We could go in from the front but we will need brute force. And maybe some tasers but if we're gonna go through with the guns blazing approach we will need to knock out any and all guards at the entrance. And we will be in." Connie explained.

"What about the stealth approach? Anything specific we should know about?" I asked

"We will have to go through the back where we'll have to hike the hill and then climb up the wall and we'd be in the pool area where it's highly likely to have a minimal number of guards present. But it's all a hunch and we'll need to climb a hill first." Connie stated.

"We're Six and we have to plan this carefully. I can call someone who will prepare us some tasers in a day or two. Mikasa getting the necklace is the top priority. Once we'll get inside the hotel, it's all a question of how we will find the necklace" I said.

"Easy. The conference hall. It'll be there as it's the only place that can hold all the auction people and sell it. The plan is how do we get inside and how do we steal it without anyone noticing?" Connie explained.

"We could use both plans right? So we can knock out all the guards at the entrance and then bust inside the hotel and beat everyone up at the reception. Meanwhile another group will go in and do the stealthy route and recover the necklace while the main group rushes in as a diversion." Ymir explained.

"Right... we can do this. Us against dozens and dozens of cold-blooded murderers. Great job. Thumbs up to you, Ymir." Connie said in a tone of sarcasm and nervousness before giving her a thumbs up.

"Hmm... I think rather than tasers I can get us some blast knuckles." I said.

"Could work." Ymir stated.

Krista came back after a minute which seemed odd considering her only job was to scout in, take pictures and leave.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"I took a closer look at the place and it seems there's a back entrance that leads directly to the kitchen someone can go through there and sneak in directly to the conference hall." Krista explained.

"Great job. Now let's head back into the motel and get our planning started."

We arrived back to the motel and the other three went into their rooms while I went to check on Mikasa and Annie.

I knocked on the door but heard no response, that when I knocked again. Mikasa then opened the door.

I noticed that she was panting and sweating buckets.

"Did I... interrupt you?" I asked.

"No we were just training, come in." She replied.

I walked right in and saw Annie lying on her bed panting and breathing heavily, she was facing the other side so I wasn't able to see her face at all.

"So what happened?" Mikasa asked.

"We went to scout the hotel and found multiple entrances. One, we could bust through the main door, kicking ass and taking names, or we could go and sneak our way in through the back." I explained.

"The back? You mean we have to hike the hill, I know it's hikeable by foot but it'll tire us all." Mikasa stated.

"We could always just park a distance away from the hotel and just go around the thing and then climb the wall and get inside, but we'll need a way to make sure the guards won't notice us." I stated.

"You know what? Let's plan this later. I'm gonna go outside and walk along the beach." Mikasa said before she went straight to the door.

"Alone?" I asked.

"Yes" She replied before leaving me and Annie all alone.

Annie finally sat up and was facing me. She was rubbing her forehead and was not making eye contact, presumably since she was tired.

I noticed her breasts were fairly big under the workout tank top she wore. Then I remembered that she promised me a blowjob with those juicy lips of hers which made me harder than I was before.

The 'full experience' as she calls it.

I gave her a dirty look and a smirk which made her raise an eyebrow in confusion.
She took a look at my crotch and realized what I meant.

"I guess I did promise you, didn't I?" She said before getting closer to my crotch and sitting on her knees and unzipping my pants and pulling them down completely. She pulled out my cock and was amazed by it's size.

"I didn't think you'd be this big." She said right before licking all the way from the balls to the top. Then she swallowed it whole and started sucking like a goddamn black hole and it felt amazing and she was good. It was better than Ymir. Guess Annie got to practice, though with who, that's up for the interpretation.

"Ah, goddamn, you're a pro!" I exclaimed.

"I know. I wanna impress someone special." She said right after pulling my cock out of her throat.

"Who could that be?" I asked.

"None of your business." She replied straight before returning to the swallowing.

Being my bold self, I grabbed her head and started jerking her back and forth, much to her surprise and irritation.

"That's not polite, is it, Annie? Now here's your punishment." I said.

She then forcefully pulled her head out of my grip. "Asshole."

"You loved it didn't you?" I asked. No response. Which likely means yes, knowing Annie and all.

She got back to sucking quite immediately and started sucking aggressively. By then I was nearing climax. I grabbed her head and pulled her in, pushing my dick deep into her throat and then pulling it back so the head is in her mouth when I busted my load. She swallowed it all.

I then pulled my dick out of her mouth only to see that I'm still a little covered in my own semen. I pointed at it and said: "clean it."

Without saying a single word she started licking all the semen on my dick and the surrounding areas.

But then right after that she punched me in the nuts making me wheeze in pain.

"That's for choking me with your delicious cock and bossing me around!" She exclaimed. "Now I've delivered on my promise. What else do you need?"

"A kiss." I stated.

"No." She replied before pulling my pants up and shoving me outside the door.