Chapter 60

So, I'm sorry that I skipped the rest of the fights and capture the flag. I want to end the story soon and it would take to long to write all of that. So let's just assume that Four and Tris's team won and that they had Sky and Hunter and some of their friends on their team. yay😊

Please read the authors note at the end of the chapter👌

Enjoy😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time lapse (First stage is over. Today is visiting day)

Talulah POV

Today is visiting day. I have to admit, I'm kinda nervous. Not many Amity transfer to Dauntless, although there were actually a few this year.

I have made a bunch of friends here in Dauntless. Sky, Hunter, Lila, Ella, Justin, and Leo. I hope I'm doing well in initiation also. We find out our rankings after our families leave.

I slip on some maroon shorts that Sky bought me, a tight black tanktop, some black high tops, and I tie a jean flannel shirt around my waist.

I examine my outfit, determining that my parents would defiantly disapprove.

"C'mon Tee!" Sky says as she links her arm with mine. "Ooh I like your outfit!"

I laugh.

We all decide that they will come meet my parents, and then Leo's.

When we get to the Pit, there are parents everywhere and I look for mine.

"Talulah!" My mom calls.

My parents wrap me in a tight hug. I breathe in the scent of apples and soil that I missed so much.

When they pull back my mom asks, "And who are they?"

"Oh. These are my friends. This is Sky, Hunter, Ella, Justin, and Lila. Leo is over there with his parents." I say.

"Guys, these are my parents Robert and Daisy." I introduce everyone.

My Dad looks at all of my friends, smiling, but when his eyes land on Sky and Hunter, the smile dissapears from his face. He stares at them with a weird expression.

"Dad..?" I start, but then I'm interupted.

"Hey guys! These are my parents!" Leo comes in. "Caleb and Cassidy."

We all turn to greet them.

"Mom, Dad, this is Justin, Sky, Lila, Ella, Talulah, and Hunter." Leo says.

Then I see Four and Tris, so I call them over.

"Hello..." Tris starts but she trails off when she sees my Dad and Leo's Dad talking. "Robert? Caleb?!"

Tris POV

"Ugh c'mon Four." I say as I drag Tobias to the Pit.

"But I hate visiting day!" He whines.

"Me to but we still have to go." I say.

"Fine." He stops fighting and he holds my hand as we walk to the Pit.

When we get there, we introduce ourselves to all the transfers' parents.

I see Talulah wave us over. Sky and Hunter are there also with all of their friends.

"C'mon Four." I say as I lead him to where Talulah is.

"Hello.." I introduce myself when my eyes land on 2 people I never thought I would see again.